My Perpetual Closet Design

i can design a 3d representation of that if you want m8, 3dsmax vray/mental ray/maxwell/fry. i should also be able to mimic the lighting conditions. let me know the make of the bulbs and i should be able to download the IES file and thus create a very realistic representation of how the light will look:goodluck:

That will be awsome!!! all the info is there, do you need anything else?

i can design a 3d representation of that if you want m8, 3dsmax vray/mental ray/maxwell/fry. i should also be able to mimic the lighting conditions. let me know the make of the bulbs and i should be able to download the IES file and thus create a very realistic representation of how the light will look:goodluck:

that would be really cool lol i wanta know how to do that

o now i kinda get it i didnt know there were on top and bottom of one an other see thsta a really good idea if you can keep heat down

I have 4 extract vents in total, and the only light that make actual heat is the HPS, the leds are cool, and the vents make the work.

The main idea is: Germination, clones and mothers on top right. Grow in low right. And flowering in the left, I just want to check the leds I have, if those fail, I will get the penetrator, wich seems the best one...63w penetrator will make the work for that space.

ok m8, hope this helps. btw, this is very quick model(1hr) and render(2hr). i included the cfl, hps and 1 passive hole. Additional room lighting is from a daylight system passing through a fake window.

growcupboard2.jpg

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom