My Perpetual Foursome

Havocsm1

Welcome everyone this will be my second journal. Tune in if you're interested in watching me grow some good weed! I welcome anyone to add tips or advice, or if you learn something that's great too!

They're a bit stretchy right now I added a new light. Waiting to harvest to put them in bigger tent.

What strain: Violator Kush, 510 Diesel, Amnesia Haze, Peach Puree CBD
Method: FFOF
Vessels: Solo Cups < 3Gallon Smart pot (7 gallon later)
PH of Water: 6.0 - 6.7
PPM/TDS; Mega Crop
Indoor grow tent
Light system: 450w Vipar(VEG), Series 3+ 260 watt panel Budget LED(Flower), 100 watt HLG QB, 100 watts worth of panelling. Total 400/460 watts out of wall.
Temps; Lights off 74 to 79; on 79 to 84
Humidity; Lights off 70 lights on 55
Ventilation system; 6’’ Cloudline t6
AC, Central, nothing in tent.
Co2; Nope

Everyone from my last journal is welcome @Billpopy79 @MrSauga @UrbanAchiever @JC Grow @Silverfox125 @StonerWunSimba @Scottylikesbud:D @Fastass419 @Dutchman1990 @mkono87 @shottafire @GHempster @cr8grow @Pbass @Curiousnoob @ganjazz @Lowded118 @Dsrkmattertec54 @candycane @Premiumbudzblondie

Attachments

• IMG_20200208_161526982_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200208_161526982_HDR.jpg
    902.2 KB · Views: 170
Very interested in your journal. My Mega Crop will arrive today. I just ordered a Lux Meter. I just started a grow with 1 Afghan Kush, 1 Gorilla Glue & 1 Gorilla Girl & I'm growing in FFOF. This journal is right up my alley to learn how to use this light meter properly & how to use MC. I couldn't ask for better timing. THANKS !!!

I've been reading some of his posts also. He seems pretty knowledgeable.
I just found out yesterday that you use MC every time you feed .... even in soil .... seems weird to me after always being told F,W,W for so long. So I guess I'm feeding like I do with my Coco Grows but with a soil pH. Well every thing I learned over the past 3 years just changed ... LOL.

I've been reading some of his posts also. He seems pretty knowledgeable.
I just found out yesterday that you use MC every time you feed .... even in soil .... seems weird to me after always being told F,W,W for so long. So I guess I'm feeding like I do with my Coco Grows but with a soil pH. Well every thing I learned over the past 3 years just changed ... LOL.
Haha yep with MC I feed every watering. It goes far also. I'm still nowhere near finished with the free sample.

I got the free sample a few weeks ago; but my Mother-in-law talked me out of it for her plants.
So i went to order the 2500 grams & I think they quit selling it in that size. I had to order 2 of the 1000 gram packages. Tracking says it arrives today so I'm anxious to try this stuff out.

Back
Top Bottom