My Perpetual Foursome

Looking vigorous Havoc.

Buds, Fire OG (live sauce) was one of my more recent purchases from the dispensary. The color of the sauce was pure white/transparent and it was Fire. I would much rather spend $50 for 1 seed each of 10 different strains vs. $50 for 1 seed and 1 strain, especially if you’re hunting for something in particular. Play the field so to speak.
Well put. Never tried the Fire og. Exactly and you can always clone. I got a ton of nice bud off my clones last round.

I've been doing a lot of research on Terpines, THC & Seeds so I've got a much better idea now. I have found several strains that sound like what I'm after. Thanks for the input.
What happened Havocsm ? I thought you were only going to do 4 plants at a time ? You just couldn't resist ... huh ?
My stupid little DWC grow is a joke. 2 Auto Critical 2.0's. They aren't even 6" tall & pre-flowers already. Hope I get an oz. off ea. lol.
I popped 3 seeds in soil but 1 of the 3 didn't sprout so ended up doing another Blueberry. So 2 Blueberry & 1 OG Pie Breath in soil.

I've been doing a lot of research on Terpines, THC & Seeds so I've got a much better idea now. I have found several strains that sound like what I'm after. Thanks for the input.
What happened Havocsm ? I thought you were only going to do 4 plants at a time ? You just couldn't resist ... huh ?
My stupid little DWC grow is a joke. 2 Auto Critical 2.0's. They aren't even 6" tall & pre-flowers already. Hope I get an oz. off ea. lol.
I popped 3 seeds in soil but 1 of the 3 didn't sprout so ended up doing another Blueberry. So 2 Blueberry & 1 OG Pie Breath in soil.
Yeah can't resist lol. Why are they pre flowering already, so small!?

Yeah can't resist lol. Why are they pre flowering already, so small!?
Auto Flowers. Been 5 weeks since planted the seeds. Seemed like it took 3 weeks or so just for the roots to hit the water in the buckets. They've taken off since then; but only 4 - 5 weeks left till harvest if they finish in the same amount of time as they did in soil.

Auto Flowers. Been 5 weeks since planted the seeds. Seemed like it took 3 weeks or so just for the roots to hit the water in the buckets. They've taken off since then; but only 4 - 5 weeks left till harvest if they finish in the same amount of time as they did in soil.
Too complicated! Supersoil and MegaCrop products. That way I can enjoy the other aspects of my life haha.

Too complicated! Supersoil and MegaCrop products. That way I can enjoy the other aspects of my life haha.
So far I prefer soil over DWC. Still have to try out my Auto Pot set up though to see how that is.
You're right ... too much checking shit all the time with DWC. If I knew I had to check stuff everyday I probably wouldn't have tried it. I was thinking since it had a bucket full of nutes I only had to deal with the plants once a week or so. Thought it was going to be easier; not harder.
I'm looking for the Lazy Man's Grow ... lol.

So far I prefer soil over DWC. Still have to try out my Auto Pot set up though to see how that is.
You're right ... too much checking shit all the time with DWC. If I knew I had to check stuff everyday I probably wouldn't have tried it. I was thinking since it had a bucket full of nutes I only had to deal with the plants once a week or so. Thought it was going to be easier; not harder.
I'm looking for the Lazy Man's Grow ... lol.
Mine Is the lazy man grow by design.

Gals looking great. Going to top Blueberry today. 1g per gal of MC. Will stay at 1g for a few wks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200702_050831148_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200702_050831148_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Day 18: Went ahead and increased to 1.5grams per gallon. I think they can take it. Also began training blueberry and light defol. Cheese isn't quite ready. She's a bit smaller. Baby branches still.

Edit: I also want to add I just now started watering until runoff. Going to get runoff until I chop. Only time I'd want runoff any sooner would be if they were in smaller pots like solo cup.

Attachments

• IMG_20200706_160932937.jpg
    IMG_20200706_160932937.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
I also water to runoff not every time but most times.
That's good, seems like Everytime they get runoff (last grow) the next day they grow a ton. A few times I didn't get runoff, but was too lazy to mix more nutes, the plants didn't like it. What ever is building up in the soil should be regularly flushed imo. Obviously that's pretty well known. Seems to also line up with MC in some capacity (salt, not sure?). Better to be safe and just get a nice half gallon of run off. (In total)

Day 23: there's clearly a larger plant here but I'm not calling it the leader, could be genetics. Up to 2grams per gallon. Training started on cheese. She should blow up now. Going to transfer in 4x4 later today. Give me more room to train. Going to force cheese to catch up, size wise. Either that or try to lower blueberry. Can only do so much during that stretch. Going to be an adventure for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_054002895.jpg
    IMG_20200711_054002895.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom