Oh and I forgot to add that I did a dose then another dose 3 days later then repeated that one more time, then went to weekly for maintenance edit: I spray at lights out of course :laughtwo: gosh my brain isn’t cooperating today:laughtwo:

I mix mine with water and add in dawn classic clean dish soap (the one without the heavy degreaser) or you can mix in a few drops of insecticidal soap. From the top of my head I think it’s one ounce Neem per gallon of water then I put in several drops of Dawn until it keeps the Neem oil seperated I shake it up like crazy then put it in my mister.
Got it. I'll teach that little prick to take a bite out of my plants.

It's not much. Whatever it is either gets high and stops or its just tiny and don't eat much.
Yeah mine was a couple of spots on one of my WW1 just a couple of leaves but nothing since. Little bitty bits

I lifted the ladies off the ground today. Someone from another forum said there's a good chance a mouse can be taking a nibble. Makes sense to me since there's zero signs of insects. I'm going to set traps too and see if the problem corrects itself.

I cut the top fan leaves off the Durban Poison to allow the new growth since topping to have direct light and room to grow upwards.
IMG_20191201_082240.jpg

I lifted the ladies off the ground today. Someone from another forum said there's a good chance a mouse can be taking a nibble. Makes sense to me since there's zero signs of insects. I'm going to set traps too and see if the problem corrects itself.

I cut the top fan leaves off the Durban Poison to allow the new growth since topping to have direct light and room to grow upwards.
IMG_20191201_082240.jpg
Thought I’d mention this as I don’t see many people doing this on here but it is a technique I use to deter rodents and the like... plus it help stimulate plant growth. Get a blue tooth speaker, set Pandora on and just let that speaker play music the entire grow. Mice will avoid the room when they hear music, assuming it’s a person it will stay the F away from where the music is playing.

I gave all the plants besides Girl Scout Cookies and Early Skunk F4 #2 a snip here and there. Mostly highest fan leaves. I want the new growth have room and light to shoot to the top. Training will start in a few days too. The #2 plant on Early Skunk won't get any modifications besides some LST. She has a lot of side branching so I want to see one without any cuts. Girl Scout Cookies is short and bushy like a head of cabbage. Still need a little room to get in and top the GSC.

A better look at each of the plants. First up is Early Skunk F4 #3. Each skunk I am growing differently. This is the smallest of the 3 skunks.
IMG_20191208_104022.jpg

#2 a little fuller then #3.
IMG_20191208_104014.jpg

#1 is very bushy. Much more growth then the others.
IMG_20191208_104008.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies looking funky with new growth growing in.
IMG_20191208_104001.jpg

Blue Dream getting tied up tomorrow.
IMG_20191208_103943.jpg

Started LST on Durban Poison. Much taller then the other plants.
IMG_20191208_103933.jpg

Durban Poison top view.
IMG_20191208_103926.jpg

Blue Cookies up next. She is my triploid. She's got weird growth underneath the canopy she has.
IMG_20191208_101606.jpg

I'm just coming up on 4 weeks old now. Flipping between 6-8 weeks.

Looking good,HP- super happy and healthy!
Those things are gonna be monsters under the 2 TSL 2000's...

New light out for delivery today. Looks like Huge has work in the garden to do today. I haven't noticed any new munch marks on any of the leaves so hopefully moving them up worked or whatever it was just moved on. I'm noticing a slight yellow tint to Early Skunk F4 #2. With a feed today I think that problem will correct itself but I'll closely monitor the situation. All the plants have taken to topping and LST very well. I think I'll be flipping a little sooner then expected though because they are growing strong and I don't want to push my room to the limits. Especially with a stronger light being added today. Right now I am feeding at full recommended strength and adding 1 tsp. per gallon of calmag to. I think this time around I'm going to flush a week into the flip then introduce bloom nutes once they throw pistols. Other then that not much else to report today. Picture was taken this morning 1 hour after lights on.
received_531762677423039.jpeg

Merry Christmas to you and yours,HP!
Hope it's a great one!

Back
Top Bottom