Next to open up is the Blue Cookies from Crop Kings. All seeds still floating. Hopefully they all open soon as I'd like to get them planted at the same time. Hopefully they're in their solo cups in the next 24 hours. Time to get the seedling box cleaned up and functional again.
Hey buddy, count me in for the ride. :passitleft:Im about to harvest their white cookies, it had such a unique smell too it. Even in the veg stage it was putting off some strong aromas, gonna be interesting to see how their blue cookies turns out... three cotyledons. Trippy:lot-o-toke:

Hey buddy, count me in for the ride. :passitleft:Im about to harvest their white cookies, it had such a unique smell too it. Even in the veg stage it was putting off some strong aromas, gonna be interesting to see how their blue cookies turns out... three cotyledons. Trippy:lot-o-toke:
I dropped a 2nd Blue Cookies too a few days ago. Hopefully she comes up normal so I can get a nice side by side with them. I went to CKS for the Blue Cookies strain solely. It took a very long time to get then after ordering. They even sent a replacement last week too. I'm going to have a nice stash of B.C. Seeds lol.

I'm on the search of a certain " Blue " strain. A buddy of mine had some phenomenal smoke a while back and he can't remember the name. We know it was a Blue strain only. Hoping I can find what he had because it was one of the best smokes I've ever enjoyed.

I dropped a 2nd Blue Cookies too a few days ago. Hopefully she comes up normal so I can get a nice side by side with them. I went to CKS for the Blue Cookies strain solely. It took a very long time to get then after ordering. They even sent a replacement last week too. I'm going to have a nice stash of B.C. Seeds lol.
Haha nice, they have good genetics too. I’ve grown out a lot of their stuff, I’m about to grow their purple kush next as well. Will be fun watching to see how the BC turn out forsure!

12 hour weigh in weights are as follows...

Early Skunk F4 #1 - 213.4
Early Skunk F4 #2 - 180.8
Blue Cookies - 199.5
Blue Dream - 180.8
Girl Scout Cookies - 191.2
Durban Poison - 213.3

These were the original weights that I took this morning after watering.

Early Skunk F4 #1 - 241.0
Early Skunk F4 #2 - 196.4
Blue Dream - 196.2
Blue Cookies - 226.3
Girl Scout Cookies - 218.4
Durban Poison - 237.4

Tomorrow morning I'll weigh once more for final weight. Im curious to know when they drink the most. Average looks to be about 20 grams give our take in the 12 hour period.

My humidity is on the lower side. Falls between 30-40%. I think I'll be turning the humidifier on tomorrow to boost those numbers a little. Lights currently at 18 inches. Switching light 2 on tomorrow as well.

Early Skunk F4 #1
received_442190719798639.jpeg

Early Skunk F4 #2

received_783672118760304.jpeg

Durban Poison
received_2688085621231139.jpeg

Blue Cookies #1
received_2426099080936193.jpeg

Girl Scout Cookies
received_475891559941601.jpeg

Early Skunk F4 #3
received_460339897937800.jpeg

Blue Dream
received_547478412478925.jpeg

Starting the day off just great. Broke my favorite bowl this morning accidentally. So now that my lights are all on , I'll be grabbing the 24 hour weights since watering. I'll have to go find out how much a cubic centimeter weighs. Last I knew one C.C is basically one fluid ounce so does it mean 28 grams as well?

So I got the weights and they are as follows. Includes cup and soil.

Early Skunk F4 #1 - 198.3
Early Skunk F4 #2 - 169.3
Blue Dream - 170.2
Blue Cookies - 183.2
Durban Poison - 191.7
Girl Scout Cookies - 176.4

Below is the 12 weights and below that is the original weights I took after a watering.
Early Skunk F4 #1 - 213.4
Early Skunk F4 #2 - 180.8
Blue Cookies - 199.5
Blue Dream - 180.8
Girl Scout Cookies - 191.2
Durban Poison - 213.3

These were the original weights that I took this morning after watering.

Blue Dream - 196.2
Blue Cookies - 226.3
Durban Poison - 237.4

Total loss of weight in 24 hours is as follows:

Early Skunk F4 #1 - 41.8
Early Skunk F4 #2 - 26.6
Blue Dream - 26.0
Blue Cookies - 43.1
Durban Poison - 45.7
Girl Scout Cookies - 42.0

So it looks as on average each individual plant consumed nearly 1 ounce of water in a 24 hour period after a water. I didn't factor in natural evaporation. I do notice that the higher numbers are associated to the bigger seedlings. I'm going to check the weights again tomorrow morning to see what was taken in a full day after watering.

Question - If a plant has a deficiency or toxicity, and we provide a full flush, is it smarter to add the nutrients right after the flush or waiting a day after the flush to provide nutrients? I know deficiency means it's lacking something, but, it could have to much of something that's blocking what it's lacking. Therefore, if it's toxic, wouldn't it be smarter to flush , then let the soil neutralize a day?

I'm still tweeking the humidifier and fans for the tent. My flowering room is set perfectly to what I want. At the moment, tent temps are as follows :

Lights On - 80-85f and humidity is at only 35%.

Lights Off - 73-77f and humidity stays the same.

I just fired up the humidifier and I'm adjusting slowly until I bring the humidity to minimal 50% lights on or off.

I gave a 36 hour weigh in to see exactly where I am at. Weights include cup and soil.

Early Skunk F4 #1 - 183.0
Early Skunk F4 #2 - 158.8
Durban Poison - 173.9
Girl Scout Cookies - 164.7
Blue Dream - 161.5
Blue Cookies - 171.7

The following are the original weights 36 hours ago after watering.

Blue Dream - 196.2
Blue Cookies - 226.3
Durban Poison - 237.4

Still a considerate amount of water taken in after the 24 hour mark. Tomorrow morning, prior to watering I'll reweigh. I want to figure out total loss of weight then add the amount of water taken by them in a 48 hour period.

On another note, most of the girls are now working on their 2nd set of leaves. Very small but able to see visibly.

When the time comes, I want to try a little experiment. Half of the plants will get a prolonged dark period greater then 48+ hours prior to flipping. The other half will get no dark period and will go right into 12/12. Just curious to see if it accelerates the pre flowering process.

Good question. There’s probably an actual answer. Intuitively (aka rightly or wrongly) I’d say that because we wait til after the fifth true node appears before punishing LST/HST I’d say about then :yummy:

Good question. There’s probably an actual answer. Intuitively (aka rightly or wrongly) I’d say that because we wait til after the fifth true node appears before punishing LST/HST I’d say about then :yummy:
yea I know they don't need much right now. Fox Farm soil is great because I don't need to really feed for the first month usually. I know light whys they can have problems with too much light. Just never knew when is the right time to flip the second light on.

Back
Top Bottom