I was able to get in an top the Durban Poison today. I topped after the 4th node. When she starts growing in I'll train her outwards.
received_425919288289577.jpeg

Nice bro, there all looking great I’m excited to see how that blue cookie turns out. And I’ve had a GSC start out real small like that n it ended up being a MONSTER by harvest time.

Ya I’ve noticed most the cookie strains I’ve grown are all much smaller then most strains when starting out.. but my cookie runt I mentioned before ended up yielding 7.5 oz when all was said and done. Had to use several yo-yo’s to keep her held up she got so heavy lol

Ya I’ve noticed most the cookie strains I’ve grown are all much smaller then most strains when starting out.. but my cookie runt I mentioned before ended up yielding 7.5 oz when all was said and done. Had to use several yo-yo’s to keep her held up she got so heavy lol
if I got even half of 7.5 I'd be happy. My yields are getting bigger too as I learn more. As long as the strain is a heavy yielder.

Cookie strains have always done me right bro and there absolutely delicious. My white cookies I just finished up, have an intoxicating aroma. It’s hard to describe lol and the taste is a pungent citrus on the inhale with a lingering after taste that sticks to the tongue... I’m a huge fan of the cookies strain. IMO there’s very few strains that taste as amazing as a well grown cookie. And ya I just started indoor growing, but every grow my yields get bigger and bigger. I normally average 4-6 oz a plant, anything over that is just icing on the cake. It looks like your setup to grow some magic here pretty soon. So how do you grow you plants, do you top them every time or do you switch your methods up?

Cookie strains have always done me right bro and there absolutely delicious. My white cookies I just finished up, have an intoxicating aroma. It’s hard to describe lol and the taste is a pungent citrus on the inhale with a lingering after taste that sticks to the tongue... I’m a huge fan of the cookies strain. IMO there’s very few strains that taste as amazing as a well grown cookie. And ya I just started indoor growing, but every grow my yields get bigger and bigger. I normally average 4-6 oz a plant, anything over that is just icing on the cake. It looks like your setup to grow some magic here pretty soon. So how do you grow you plants, do you top them every time or do you switch your methods up?
Both cookies strains, the Girl Scout Cookies and Blue Cookies are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. Blue Dream is the one I'm most hopeful for as I'm hoping it's the strain I tried a few years back. Normally I just top and train outwards. It's easiest for me and helps me put the colas where i want them. The Durban Poison I was looking into vertical growing but her flowering time is 55-65 days according to the site I got them from. I figured she wouldn't get that tall since she isn't a true landrace sativa like they have it posted.

Ya I’m excited to see how your cookies turn out brother, especially the BC. That’s one of the cookies I have not run yet and am very eager to do so. And ya I think I remember you saying your on a hunt for an unknown blue strain you had back in the day... the chase is always fun, am I right? haha :passitleft:personally I’m not a fan of blue dream but many people are. Hopefully it’s the one your searching for bro, im assuming that by you choosing BD, the blue strain your hunting is a sativa? ... and where did you order that DP from??im sure you know this already but depending on the site that could be 55-60 days after showing pistils... which could make it closer to 75 days flower, and from my experience when a breeder says 8-9 weeks flowering, plants aren’t truly ready for harvest until like week 10-11... probably longer for a landrace sativa.. those things take forever to finish up..so I’d take their expected flowering times with a grain a salt.. but if it does finish that fast then I’d agree it’s prolly not a true landrace DP, only time will tell though.

So I got something munching on my Early Skunk F4 #3 plant. I had something munching on my last plants lower leaves. Never found the culprit. Looks like I'm on the search for a flesh eating vegetarian.

Since topping Durban Poison responded quite well. Side branching in overdrive now. All plants will be fed half strength nutes this week. I also topped Blue Dream today. She's the fullest plant at the moment but Durban is still much taller even with the topping.

Updated pics of the little ladies. Back row starting from the left to right. ( Early Skunk F4 #2, Early Skunk F4 #3, Blue Dream, Bubblicious ) Front row starting from the left to right. ( Early Skunk F4 #1, Blue Cookies, Durban Poison, Girl Scout Cookies ). ****Edit**** 19 days since breaking ground.
IMG_20191130_132616.jpg

Updated pics of the little ladies. Back row starting from the left to right. ( Early Skunk F4 #2, Early Skunk F4 #3, Blue Dream, Bubblicious ) Front row starting from the left to right. ( Early Skunk F4 #1, Blue Cookies, Durban Poison, Girl Scout Cookies ).
IMG_20191130_132616.jpg
I’m expecting an order form Newguy 420 of Blue Dream, and two others my mind just went completely blank on the other two :laughtwo: Dang I hate that when it happens!:laughtwo: Girls are looking beautiful!

Thanks. I got an invisible predator somewhere. I had a few lowest leaves on my recent harvest have something eating a little. Now I got the same with these. Something took a few bites off my Early Skunk #3 and #1.
I had the same thing going on a few weeks back but gave them 4 doses of Neem oil so far over a period of time and haven’t had anything new since then. Stupid invisible critters grrr

I just bought the 8 oz bottle on eBay. Thanks. What's the best way to use it?
I mix mine with water and add in dawn classic clean dish soap (the one without the heavy degreaser) or you can mix in a few drops of insecticidal soap. From the top of my head I think it’s one ounce Neem per gallon of water then I put in several drops of Dawn until it keeps the Neem oil seperated I shake it up like crazy then put it in my mister.

Back
Top Bottom