My Personal 99

Well I hate to guess weight. I'm always a little off ha. The black bear look like about a two oz per plant avg and a half to 3/4 on bubba. Prob one bubba and five to six black bear. I think the bubba has seen it's last days. Just dosnt put out like it used too. Think it's been cloned too many times

i feel that bro i love plants dude especially the ones that give you a harvest! got some tomato seeds chillin in the fridge for a winter period, hopin for some awesome tomatos along with my weed :D

i havent grown anything else besides tomatos and i have some lime trees but they are about a year old and arent even near ready to fruit and give me limes, i will have an orange tree or two soon also. but i want to do the indoor veggie thing, shit i could set it up like this, a bomb as frequent harvest sea of green in my closet, start veggies at different times so i get frequent harvests, so like 2 grow spaces for veggies kinda like weed, have one season in one setting, and another in the other. i think it would be cool then i could harvest alot and make foods with home grown weed and veggies :D :D :D

where ya at brotha?

look good bro! glad to see an update!

little update.. theyre still vegging. ill upload pics vids asap. there was a break in here and both grows next doors. very sad. they hit me in veg so they were trippin. my bro was ready for harvest he lost half. ill upload pics of these mother fuckers faces. they did it all on video. real sad. anyways i continue to move on. Have a good weekend yall and death to all who steal other peoples crops.

thats crazy dude sorry bout that

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom