my ph and problem with it

WeedRyder

i'm getting my seeds tomorrow in the mail its not my first grow, the strain is buddha seeds white dwarf, its an autoflowering plant hybrid but mostly indica budda seeds recomend useing 24/0 light to get it ready from seed to bud in 2.5 months.

my tap water ph is very high and checking the water with the nuts solution comes up the ph is over 8.0, i'm useing this GHE liquid ph test and a powder to lower the ph, its really uncomftable to work with, you need 1 gram of that powder to lower the ph to 6 for 5 litters of water and its not exactly right so i use my fingers just drop a few grains from the powder untill i get to 6 (useing a 1.5 litter botle) i realy hate this method and i'm looking for a much easyer way to get my ph to 6, i'm thinking about buying an electric ph tester for testing but what can i do about low and up the ph easyer then this powder...

thank you

Liquid ph up and down is really easy to work with. It's more accurate and disperses easier into the water. I don't really recommend using tap water anymore even though it's sat overnight, because there are things in the water that will not evaporate. This creates buildup in the soil and many other issues. ;-) Distilled water is really cheap. If you can get it in bulk nearby, it's even cheaper.

ok i can get the same GHE ph lower in a liquid insted of a solid powder, but the problem for me with it is that i want to lower the ph for much less water then 5 litters but the scale is for 5 litters so i'll need to just get a little tank for 5 litters or keep doing it by my way with a few drops at a time and checking, but i do must get an electric ph tester cuz takeing the ph with the liquid tester just bumbs me out its uncomftable.

about tap water, in my country and the place i live tap water is way cleaner and full of minerals then bottle waters and the GHE flora seris i use for growing is for tap water, GHE actualy created this seris in 2 forms one for tap water and one for osmosis systems
so i got the tap water one and as i saw some peopol had great grows with it.

what compenys make the best electronic ph testers, or in other words what to buy...

You can find one on ebay Milwaukee ph tester. As far as adjusting the ph, do whatever is the easiest for you.

Cool, yes if your nutes are specifically for tap water then that's cool. ;-)

i'm getting my seeds tomorrow in the mail its not my first grow, the strain is budda seeds white dwarf, its an autoflowering plant hybrid but mostly indica budda seeds recomend useing 24/0 light to get it ready from seed to bud in 2.5 months.

thank you

Just a note on the White Widow. I grew them myself, And can tell you a couple of things you'll need to know. First, 24/0 is overkill. I ran mine 20/4 and surpassed the breeders yield estimate on all the surviving plants (one died due to a root issue right after germination) despite having to cut the grow short by a week. I believe that they really need about 75-80 days to get finished, not the 70 claimed They are fairly sensetive to ph fluctuations so you need to work that kink out. Liquid ph +/- is the way to go. As far as tap water goes, run it into a container and let it set for 24 hours. If you happen to have a air pump and airstone, use them and it will help the additives evaporate off quicker. Keep a very close eye on your nute level as well. If I had it to do over again, I'd never get the nutes above 1000ppm or a little less than 3/4 strength. There were, in my group of four survivors, two distict phenotypes. One is a bush, and will require more space than you would think. The other is taller with much less branching...a real budstick. I was very pleased with the quality of the finished product, but beware of the smell as they emit, from the third week, an increasingly pungent odor. It cures into a sweet smelling bud though. Good luck with them.

great information right there :) and i'll be useing it, GHE flora is both for hydro and soil but for soil they recomend useing 1/4 strength so you start with 0.25ml for 1 litter for hydro so i think i'll go with 0.25ml for 1.5 litters or do you have a better sugestion for me ?

btw this is buddha seeds white dwarf we talking about yes not white widow i guess you made a mistake there with the name but just to be sure.

oh i understand now...they have white widow genetics so thats why you called it white widow.

Dutch Passion Seeds Trance

great information right there :) and i'll be useing it, GHE flora is both for hydro and soil but for soil they recomend useing 1/4 strength so you start with 0.25ml for 1 litter for hydro so i think i'll go with 0.25ml for 1.5 litters or do you have a better sugestion for me ?

btw this is buddha seeds white dwarf we talking about yes not white widow i guess you made a mistake there with the name but just to be sure.

oh i understand now...they have white widow genetics so thats why you called it white widow.

BUDDHA SEEDS WHITE DWARF FEMINIZED

Yeah, I meant white dwarf...I'm currently growing a WW and just goofed. If you want to get an idea of what to expect, look at my completed journal in my sig. It's a white dwarf grow.

thanks man i'll check it out ! i got my seeds today and they already been moved to the germenation pad (heated pad, i realy like this thing it worked perfect last time!)

Good luck with them. If you happen to start a journal on them, shoot me a pm with a link and I'll keep my eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom