My plant doesn't smell - Any ideas?

emrercn

Hey there,

Growing K train, it s 5 weeks into flowering under cfl lights. It s got probable N deficiency which i m trying to fix at the moment. But my concern is that it has almost no smell. It has a hay like smell when you put your nose next to it and that is all. I thought i got used to the smell but a friend of mine told the same. I looked it up on the internet and all the people that grow K train say it has an intense smell. I m starting to worry it will affect the potency. Any ideas??

image36881.jpg

I personally wouldn't try to fix N deficiency 5 weeks into flower since nitrogen isn't needed that much at this stage, your past the initial flowering stretch and she packing on bud so at this point P and K are more important. Now as far as the smell is concerned it's my personal believe that when growing under cfls the smell doesn't get super strong, now granted i haven't grown a crap ton of strains however non of my girls have been super stinky now when i put my nose up to my girls i can smell them then. My buds don't truly get stinky til after they are jarred up.

A few grows back my northing lights did not smell at all, Ya if you squeeze the buds you'll get a good woof :yummy: like everyone else is saying its just in the phenotype

Back
Top Bottom