My plant is 4 mos. old wants to bud!

growingdabud

can any one help? it's been a few since i grew!
anyways i bought a clone from a very good friend and the baby is 4mos now
all she want to do is bud! i'm trying to stop her from budding!
but she keeps trying any ways. should i increase the light or decrease the light?
or should i just let her bud? she's 24 inches tall and very beautiful! loads of white hairs and tons of cystals. very healthly, full, and has 17 tops!
i cloned her and her off spring has whites hairs on her also! she's only 1 mo. and doing well to but she's too young also to be trying to bud.
can any one help?
i have the lights on 18/6 off
please help!
her name is angel since she's so white! and full of peace offerings one day soon.:joint:

Maybe it just got bored of waiting? Why are you waiting so long to put it into flower? If you really want to stop it then go up to 24 hours of light and unless it is an autoflower like Carp metioned(not likely for the same reason he said) then it should return to veg.

sounds to me like an autoflower and you should just run with it.

dude, unless you are just using her as a mother plant for clones i would let her bud, if its 4months old and is veging still its gonna be some good ass budd of of that plant.

all right i'm sorry i haven't gotten back to you all been doing that bad word work.
anyways the name of the plant is call (train wreck) and i'm using florencent
light. she very sticky and smells like skunk bud bad. but thats a good thing.
she is just so beautiful all covered in crystals and all kinds of tops 17 in all so far (but more is starting to shoot up)
thank you guys

just let 'er bud and it sounds like to me that your gonna have eneugh good bud to keep yourself happy until your next plant is dun.

I hope you know when to chop it down, dont just let it keep budding as it will begin to lose potency after a certain point.

Use this as a refrence:

Get a 30X light magnifier somewhere, I think radioshack sells them.

Harvest timing is a matter of personal preference. When the glandular trichomes are clear with very little, if any coloration, THC levels are at their peak with CBD and CBN both at levels that will not overly influence the THC with their sedative effects. Some prefer more overwhelming narcotic type effects, allowing the resin glands to cloud and begin to amber or darken to increase overall cannabinoid content. The resin glands appear and therefore will mature at different times. A compromise is made when determining the desired overall maturity level to harvest. It depends on the growers preference in effect and palate.

Courtesy of OG. I'd just hate to see that plant be budding for too long, and you not get the desired effects.

thank you for all your help. it's been a while since i grew any plants. the last time i grew any was when i got out of the army. she was budding doing great and some how my cat got into my grow room. i came home from work and she had ate two of my plants down to the stems. she thought that i was growing for her and it was cat nip or something. anyways she was so high she didn't move for like a week she was so stoned. she had a massive stone over .

i'll run down to radio shack and pick up the things i need from there thank you so much. please keep in touch and i'll let you know how she does.
she is so beautiful so many tops and nice and white. but thanks guys.
i'll keep in touch and check in.

growingdabud said:
can any one help? it's been a few since i grew!
anyways i bought a clone from a very good friend and the baby is 4mos now
all she want to do is bud! i'm trying to stop her from budding!
but she keeps trying any ways. should i increase the light or decrease the light?
or should i just let her bud? she's 24 inches tall and very beautiful! loads of white hairs and tons of cystals. very healthly, full, and has 17 tops!
i cloned her and her off spring has whites hairs on her also! she's only 1 mo. and doing well to but she's too young also to be trying to bud.
can any one help?
i have the lights on 18/6 off
please help!
her name is angel since she's so white! and full of peace offerings one day soon.:joint:

i have one plant that is just over a month old and its over 2ft tall, i started it from seed

well she is really bushy and i just counted the tops there are 24 tops/shoots with more white hairs and tons of crystals. she's very beautiful smells like skunk bud stinky shit there. but i love that it's a nice smell to me. since we mainly have skunk bud out here in oregon.

you can't stop it from budding once it's started. Just give it 12/12 now and let her bud.

Back
Top Bottom