My plant is sick yellowing curling dark spots bugs

branson111190

My plant is sick im not sure why I've looked up deficiencies and other information and I can't be certain what the problem is ! Please lend me your advice :)
I'll upload the photos when I figure out how on mobile .
Plants in ground mixed soil with miracle grow organic 5/5/5 and gets about 12 hours of direct light each day maybe less rain water and house water is used .

Oh thank you I was looking everywhere for that thread again , book marked the page now . It looks more like a phosphorus deficiency though ? Especially when I first noticed it it was real dark almost black around the edges like in the photo of the leaf . Maybe it lacks both ? And how's it looking for an all natural letting-nature-handle-things grow ? Planted on 420 so only two months in

Haha I'm smoking with her now an no she's not flowering yet I don't expect her to for at least another month when there's less light and judging by it now she is getting roughly 11 hours of direct light , I'll take photos of the second one (which finally recovered from a stressful transplant) which has sprouted in two directions now so I guess two plants on one stem ? It was doing better than the one I uploaded first but now pales in size comparison to the sick one . I'll check the pH when I can get out to the store (even though I seem to drive better stoned , better to be sober still imo)

Oh I forgot to mention I also tried Neem Oil , for the pest problem . Not sure what it is but something is making small holes in a significant amount of leaves . I applied it until runoff three times over the passed two weeks , and haven't noticed a decrease , rather an increase in the problem . Maybe I'm not waiting long enough ? Also , should the bottoms of the leaves be sprayed too ? Haha . I also noticed upon further observation of the lower leaves there is a nitrogen and a calcium deficiency going on .

Hey any more advice , anyone ?? It seems to be on a dying streak I removed the bad leaves .... I also forgot to mentioning used a large black trash bag to cover it a few days ago and upon unconvering is when I saw the horror . Maybe something in the bag caused it ? But it seems to be spreading out from the initial leaf . Fungus , virus , other infection maybe ? I don't want to see my beautiful plant go :( and I had to cover it due to a neighbor that day for reasons

Back
Top Bottom