My plant just broke

Hybrick

420 Member
I dont understand what happened...the plant was about a month old...had been topped once and had two offshoots up to the fourth node..was looking strong...last night i checked it and ot was fine....this morning half the plant from where I topped just snapped ...went through hell just to get one seed this year...stem was fattening and looked so strong..didnt look like it was carrying a lot of weight either......sealed of tent so nothing could mess with it...only grown about a dozen plants but this is my worste year by far....just not meant to be for me...gonna let whats left of the plant grow a couple more weeks b4 i say screw it and flower....i need a good seedbank that delivers anywhere in usa and takes debit card....i doubt ill have the money for seeds in time with christmas coming and 3 people to take care of but if anyone knows of one, please let me know...all i could find werent taking cards.

ouch... look into supplying silicates to your plant to give them extra strength, and definitely get bamboo or netting or something in place to help hold up heavy buds. My congrats to you on producing a plant so heavy that this has happened. My buds always get so heavy and there are so many of them on my plants, that the plant just can't hold them all up, and without me using some method of trussing them up they would all fall down around the plant and out of the light.
Sometimes these weeds will surprise you. If there is any way you can get that broken branch back in place, using duct tape, rope and/or epoxy glue, try it. This plant's will to live is almost incredible.

....i need a good seedbank that delivers anywhere in usa and takes debit card....i doubt ill have the money for seeds in time with christmas coming and 3 people to take care of but if anyone knows of one, please let me know...all i could find werent taking cards.
There is another thread that has been getting a bit of attention the past couple of days. It helps get around only having to use a debit card. One suggestion would be to use the debit card to buy a money order or buy a gift card.

Here is the thread.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/seed-banks-with-cash-payment.474298/#post-4697815

Well weird news...i put a tape measure down next to the plant and just stuck the broken side back to the plant...didnt tape it or anything and it grew back together...im not sure it will be able to actually revive it completely but my plant is whole again....so cool. I even tried to pull it off gently and its back on there...took less than 8 hours to reconnect.

There is another thread that has been getting a bit of attention the past couple of days. It helps get around only having to use a debit card. One suggestion would be to use the debit card to buy a money order or buy a gift card.

Here is the thread.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/seed-banks-with-cash-payment.474298/#post-4697815

I downloaded an app called Cash, use it to buy Bitcoin, and then pay with Bitcoin on all my seed purchases. Cash app is just cool in general, really fast withdrawals to your bank account.

But yeah to hell with paying 10 points just to use plastic.

I dont understand what happened...the plant was about a month old...had been topped once and had two offshoots up to the fourth node..was looking strong...last night i checked it and ot was fine....this morning half the plant from where I topped just snapped ...went through hell just to get one seed this year...stem was fattening and looked so strong..didnt look like it was carrying a lot of weight either......sealed of tent so nothing could mess with it...only grown about a dozen plants but this is my worste year by far....just not meant to be for me...gonna let whats left of the plant grow a couple more weeks b4 i say screw it and flower....i need a good seedbank that delivers anywhere in usa and takes debit card....i doubt ill have the money for seeds in time with christmas coming and 3 people to take care of but if anyone knows of one, please let me know...all i could find werent taking cards.
feelsbad man, I live in city where I can get seeds in few minutes. Also cheapest ones cost only 3usd each.

Back
Top Bottom