My plant smells TERRIBLE

stickyAKbud

Well to start off, this plant was almost dead and I brought it back to life.. And then once it starts to grow again it starts to smells like straight up DOG SHIT!!! Ive never smell'd anything like it, and its either one of three strains
NL
BG
BB
And I have grown these previously and no smells like that, they smelled fruity and dank. ANY ideas are welcome

Re: plant smells like SHIT

Sounds like some of your root mass is dead and what your smelling is rot.
Get her healthy then trim the root ball to prevent further root rot.

root ball is fine, just transplanted it couple days ago. And there are NO COPS what so ever where I live. HA. So that will never be a problem, plus my electricity is 100% FREE,and its not stolen, how ya like me now

maybe I should check the roots again, the plant came outta a hydro setup into dirt. Im not sure, so if there is root rot, should I just cut the bad roots out or what??? useing shultz dirt, not to sure what else it could be, but there are 2 other plants in the same dirt from the same bag and niether of them stink, they smell great

Bad roots are severely discolored and tear easily. Root rot is slimy and stinky.
Sometimes rot is a dull grayish color when its severe.
Your in veg or reveg so its ok to remove root mass and the rot is normally found toward the bottom.
Root rot is very easy to obtain with hydro so thats probally how it started instead of overwatering and ph lockout. Changing to soil should also help out because its just easier to maitain a proper environment for your roots.

In the cannabible there is a plant called dog-shit and it's buds apparently smells exactly like the name. Could be you got some slightly different genetics that make the plant smell like shit. If the smell is coming from the buds; my guess is that the smell will turn to a dank-nugget smell when you cure it.

maybe I should check the roots again, the plant came outta a hydro setup into dirt. Im not sure, so if there is root rot, should I just cut the bad roots out or what??? useing shultz dirt, not to sure what else it could be, but there are 2 other plants in the same dirt from the same bag and niether of them stink, they smell great

came outta a hydro setup into dirt <~~~~~~~~~~~~~thats the problem

^around here people take plants outside around flowering and never seen aprob if it came from a dro setup. explain turnagain? reading that again they keep the same soil-less mix but still explain so we dont grow dog-shit.

grow one way or the other.......duh:hmmmm:
sendin luv to my florida brotha :clap:

Back
Top Bottom