55 days now tall 3 inch
Train: Top on day 46
after 30 days water 1L. every other day
Special kush from Royal queen seed
super soil second use
7 gallon smart pot
tem : Day 88f (31c) Night 75f (24c)
RH: 50-60%
Light: QB board samsung LM301B top bin 22inch far from leaves ( i guess PPFD around 300-500)

before grow 40days i top dress with soybean, fish bone meal , crap meal , bone meal

Day 9 put seaweed 1 spoon around plant

Yellow leaves bottom of the plant

Can i make compost tea from soybean , bone meal , crap meal ?
Thank you guys

Attachments

• special kush 9.JPG
    special kush 9.JPG
    639.6 KB · Views: 245
  • special kush 2.JPG
    special kush 2.JPG
    748.3 KB · Views: 264
  • special kush 3.JPG
    special kush 3.JPG
    905.4 KB · Views: 274
  • special kush 4.JPG
    special kush 4.JPG
    651.8 KB · Views: 266
Hi.. Looks like you may have a nitrogen deficiency, How was your Ph of the soil when you planted?... Also you may want to cut back a lil on the watering for now like 1l every 3 to 6 days, a good rule of thumb is to let top soil dry out then push your finger in the soil if its dry about an 1inch down then water again if not leave it be. The reason for cutting back on watering is the 2nd pic it looks a lil droopy. When it comes to compost tea I would use more vermin-culture (worm castings) in it then soybean but thats just me... So ya they maybe stunted and slow do to low nitrogen in soil and over watering. Good luck on the grow!
1567101532801.gif

I call runt, cull and try another seed. 50 something days old should be +2 FEET tall.

Could be the reason for the runt - need to let the seedling get bigger before you up pot in that super soil. could be she's stunted from soil being generally too hot (high N and also high P).

Hard to say about the soil unless you get a soil test. I suggest you do that.

Start another seedling in something like peat pellet and wait and transfer to some old weak soil until she hardens off.

yes thank you guys.

i have another pot that didn't add top dress after my first grow and plant is growing great.

does it have way to reduce N or hot soil ?

Set the pot outside and let it sit for several weeks. Can even do a cover crop in it like red clover. That will help condition the soil and also will be beneficial. The clover you can just dig a little hole in the middle and plant a hardened off plant (2- 3 nodes) and let it grow with clover. As the plant gets larger, the clover will die back.

It's a perennial (red clover) so it will grow back after you harvest if you leave that pot in your flower room. Then just repeat. The soil will get better with age.

Back
Top Bottom