My plant

Zeke

see my signature link down there. i had this plant in flowering for 4 weeks, just showed its sex like 4 days ago and starting to bud a little, why is mine so slow compared to everyone elses? its just shwag bagseed plant under, 120 watts, with a fan, and i feed it 1 teaspoon of miracle grow patio food a week. why are my buds taking forever? I noticed that p420 had buds in two weeks. i also vegged that plant for 6 weeks. its in a 3 gallon soil bucket :allgood:

so im not going to get too much, how much weight do u think i'll get from this plant for flowering 12 weeks?

Its taking longer because of the floros, and the strain can also be why. also p420 uses advanced nutrients, most likly with a budboost product so it goes faster. in floros it will take longer to start the flowering and also longer to finish.

what types of lights would i beable to get for my box that i could grow a good plant with, that isnt flouros

go with something like a 400w HPS or MH, if I'm not mistaken you can get a smaller one like a 250w. I don't know much about lights or lighting except for what I've got.

wiht an hps wouldnt that be alot for that lil room you would need alot of ventalition and a hps light u need it like 18 inches away from the plant.. and u need alot of room... . do u plan on keepin it in the box that u have

^^your right if he goes to HPS in that box then things could heat up quickly so yeah good ventilation and also good fresh air intake and fans for cooling.

its not even that tall in there and it need to been around 18 inches from it so dunno how the whople setupd wiht hps would be..because if u wanted to use the max space u got i would stick wiht good flourals.. because u can have the palnt really close the the plant and wiht the hps they will burn them fast

or a hps with a home made cool tube. so the plants can get up to 2 inches to your hps. i would make one for my hps's but im too lazy. may do it one of these days tho

im just going to make my whole closet into a grow room lol, i gotta find a good light though.

yeah hps rocks. well the cool tube is a tube of tempered glass that goes around your hps bulb. you attatch a fan at one end as an intake for the bulb and a duct going to the outside of the box. that way the light is in its own little enviorment keeping your box cooler.

Back
Top Bottom