420 Magazine Background

My plants dying plzz help

Greenhornaaa

i just recently transplanted from outdoors to inddors due to a move .. planted in miracle grow mixed with peat moss ,,i am using 2 120 watt florescent lights 2 120 watt agro plant lights blue..for the canopy ...room is good humidity and not to warm ..about 80 degrees Fahrenheit maybe a lil colder at night ..its a closet grow room ...2 fans one blowing on the plants and one ventilating hot air to the ceiling .. i water almost every day sum time every 2 days mist alot ..now 6 days later after the transplant the leaves are falling and turning yellow ...what should i do ..on a budget ...THANK YOU!!!!
19NlX.jpg

Hogdady

Plant of the Month: June 2010 - Nug of the Month: July 2010
Re: my plants dying plzz help[

do you allow the pots to get light (dry) before you water?

Hogdady

Plant of the Month: June 2010 - Nug of the Month: July 2010
watering should be done during the day and only when the pots feel light

crazy horse

Peat moss...i hate the stuff.

I hope you can get your plant to recover but it looks like one i had a while ago and it just got worse and died. GL

Greenhornaaa

Okaay im going to water them in the morning with sum water I left oit ..about a 6.8 ph I hope I can get it to turn around ..it was feally nice oitside..im hoping my cheap 120 wTt cfls will work I have a third one I might add

2005speedyGTP

I think your over watering. also does the pot have holes in the bottom? I used to over water and had the same problems now I water once every 3 days and have had awesome results lately

Greenhornaaa

Yeah.i have holes.and I.use moisturecontrol...peat moss with miracle grow moisture contr I.water almost every day sum time every other..

2005speedyGTP

but then again a plant like this is not ment to grow in a swamp like setting dont water again until the soil about 2 inches down is getting kind of dry.

Greenhornaaa

yeah shes not doing to well today ..i was a little worried about a possible chemical burn so i flushed ..imm gonna give it no water for 2 days ..if this doesnt work i might change to metal halide lighting ..and a hydroponic grow setup...

Top Bottom