My plants dying plzz help

Greenhornaaa

i just recently transplanted from outdoors to inddors due to a move .. planted in miracle grow mixed with peat moss ,,i am using 2 120 watt florescent lights 2 120 watt agro plant lights blue..for the canopy ...room is good humidity and not to warm ..about 80 degrees Fahrenheit maybe a lil colder at night ..its a closet grow room ...2 fans one blowing on the plants and one ventilating hot air to the ceiling .. i water almost every day sum time every 2 days mist alot ..now 6 days later after the transplant the leaves are falling and turning yellow ...what should i do ..on a budget ...THANK YOU!!!!
19NlX.jpg

Okaay im going to water them in the morning with sum water I left oit ..about a 6.8 ph I hope I can get it to turn around ..it was feally nice oitside..im hoping my cheap 120 wTt cfls will work I have a third one I might add

I think your over watering. also does the pot have holes in the bottom? I used to over water and had the same problems now I water once every 3 days and have had awesome results lately

Yeah.i have holes.and I.use moisturecontrol...peat moss with miracle grow moisture contr I.water almost every day sum time every other..

but then again a plant like this is not ment to grow in a swamp like setting dont water again until the soil about 2 inches down is getting kind of dry.

yeah shes not doing to well today ..i was a little worried about a possible chemical burn so i flushed ..imm gonna give it no water for 2 days ..if this doesnt work i might change to metal halide lighting ..and a hydroponic grow setup...

what happened?

Back
Top Bottom