My plants makes me sick!

Fietchen

I dealing with a lot of problems i make a huge mistake reusing my old Coco and after 3 weeks all my 3 Autoflower looking week and 1 of them has Powdery Mildew i have bought a bottle Hydrogen Peroxide and a week later plants looking better but later on gnats there and i watering with Peroxide again and also Spray with it... Today all 3 Autos 40 Days old looking not so good leafs looking Crisp etc... The PH is 6.3 the EC i lifting up to 1.5 Cal/mag is in so everything what i did by my last Grows but they are not looking Happy fuck it..

What is the Main problem here? I feeding Lucas Formular general hydroponics micro and bloom + cal/mag

Thank

IMG_20200118_102852.jpgIMG_20200118_103420.jpgIMG_20200118_103423.jpgIMG_20200118_103427.jpgIMG_20200118_103431.jpgIMG_20200118_104027.jpgIMG_20200118_104004.jpg

I had fungus gnats show up during my current grow. I'm using yellow sticky traps to catch the adult fliers, and nematodes to get the larva. In ten days the traps are getting about 75% less adults. That tells me the nematodes are working. You have to completely break their life cycle to get rid of them.

I have no experience with powdery mildew, so I can't help with that.

Your plants may be experiencing various nutrient lockouts due to your pH. Try varying it between 5.8 and 6.2. At a constant 6.2 you'll drastically reduce the plants ability to take up manganese. Try reducing your cal/mag. Too much calcium will lock out potassium, iron, magnesium, and manganese.

I had fungus gnats show up during my current grow. I'm using yellow sticky traps to catch the adult fliers, and nematodes to get the larva. In ten days the traps are getting about 75% less adults. That tells me the nematodes are working. You have to completely break their life cycle to get rid of them.

I have no experience with powdery mildew, so I can't help with that.

Your plants may be experiencing various nutrient lockouts due to your pH. Try varying it between 5.8 and 6.2. At a constant 6.2 you'll drastically reduce the plants ability to take up manganese. Try reducing your cal/mag. Too much calcium will lock out potassium, iron, magnesium, and manganese.

I don't think it is a lockout why you think that? I feeding not more than 0.5-1ml cal/mag runoff EC are lower what i am feeding in pH 6.2 is so OK hmmm..

I had powdery mildew in my outdoor last summer. There are lots of options to spray on here's a good page on it:

White Powdery Mildew on Cannabis Plants - Identification & Solution!

I never beat it completely and ended up having to chop a little early because it was on everything in my neighbourhood but what worked to keep it at bay was Defenders Fungicide spray. It has sulphur in it though so don't use too close to harvest and try not to spray the buds. My friend found success with the milk mixture as well. After spraying you can wipe the mildew off all of the leaves you see it on with a wet paper towel. I also suggest defoliating as much as you can if it keeps up. Once it gets to the buds I would suggest scraping the plants and starting over after a thorough clean if your grow area.

Good luck I know the struggle!

I had powdery mildew in my outdoor last summer. There are lots of options to spray on here's a good page on it:

White Powdery Mildew on Cannabis Plants - Identification & Solution!

I never beat it completely and ended up having to chop a little early because it was on everything in my neighbourhood but what worked to keep it at bay was Defenders Fungicide spray. It has sulphur in it though so don't use too close to harvest and try not to spray the buds. My friend found success with the milk mixture as well. After spraying you can wipe the mildew off all of the leaves you see it on with a wet paper towel. I also suggest defoliating as much as you can if it keeps up. Once it gets to the buds I would suggest scraping the plants and starting over after a thorough clean if your grow area.

Good luck I know the struggle!

I don't worry the Mildew i worry how the leafs looking weak

I don't think it is a lockout why you think that? I feeding not more than 0.5-1ml cal/mag runoff EC are lower what i am feeding in pH 6.2 is so OK hmmm..

I've had similar problems. To understand why, you'll need to look up at what pH levels where the nutrients are bio-available, and the results of nutrient deficiencies and excesses. Remember to use the charts for hydro, as that's what coco is classified as.

I've had similar problems. To understand why, you'll need to look up at what pH levels where the nutrients are bio-available, and the results of nutrient deficiencies and excesses. Remember to use the charts for hydro, as that's what coco is classified as.

General Hydroponics adjust the Ph by itself and it is not my first Grow my friend. Ph are ok little over 6 that's not the problem i belive.

I don't worry the Mildew i worry how the leafs looking weak

Unless your okay smoking mold I'd be at least a little worried about it lol

your ph is off among other stuff.

i wouldn't pay any attention to the advice here though. you clearly have a handle on it.

I just gave you my opinion, based on my experience with General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements in a drain to waste system with a 70% coco / 30% perlite substrate. That's all I can do. You are the grower, and it's entirely your decision as to whether or not to accept it.

I just gave you my opinion, based on my experience with General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements in a drain to waste system with a 70% coco / 30% perlite substrate. That's all I can do. You are the grower, and it's entirely your decision as to whether or not to accept it.

I will check the pH later and post here

General Hydroponics adjust the Ph by itself and it is not my first Grow my friend. Ph are ok little over 6 that's not the problem i belive.

So you ask for help and then rebuff it when given. That'll get you places. Listen to the folks that are trying to help you or stop wasting their time.

If the mildew gets to the buds you may be able to spray the outside but you won't know what is inside the buds. I would also wash your harvest too if you make it there

Back
Top Bottom