My RDWC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, right a float valve! But since it autofills water, doesnt the nutrient solution strength change?
Of course. But if your changing it out every 7 to 10 days its not a problem. the plants are pulling fairly insignificant amounts of nutrients from the water. If you are running 50 gallons, you will have plenty for the plants. i have a Hanna meter that tells me where the pH, PPS, and temp at all times. If your used to growing with the chart that tells you to watch for acid rain, or nutrient leaching you would LOVE growing like this. So much more relaxing. No sweating stupid bullshit that doesn't matter. You just need to make sure... the water is cool, theres plenty of O2 in the water, no light can get in your tubs, you have good lights, you have a solid environment, you have a good nutrient regimen, and a good root inoculant. Ive left my system, while in flower, for a week on Catalina and come back to no issues at all. I harvested a few weeks later.

Of course. But if your changing it out every 7 to 10 days its not a problem. the plants are pulling fairly insignificant amounts of nutrients from the water. If you are running 50 gallons, you will have plenty for the plants. i have a Hanna meter that tells me where the pH, PPS, and temp at all times. If your used to growing with the chart that tells you to watch for acid rain, or nutrient leaching you would LOVE growing like this. So much more relaxing. No sweating stupid bullshit that doesn't matter. You just need to make sure... the water is cool, theres plenty of O2 in the water, no light can get in your tubs, you have good lights, you have a solid environment, you have a good nutrient regimen, and a good root inoculant. Ive left my system, while in flower, for a week on Catalina and come back to no issues at all. I harvested a few weeks later.
sounds awesome
yes it does, hence why he has the hana ph, tds meter
i asked for the nutes because he said it autofills the water, so he may had a way to auto fill nutes too, based on ph,tds and water level

Reactions: PK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom