My results from using cannabis oil topically

Pinktiger777

Hi there - just want to share my amazing results. I say amazing, because nothing else but cannabis oil has been able to treat my painful arthritis and muscle spasms like it. And it doesn't matter whether I make it with the whole plant in the Magic Butter Machine or use Grandpa Tokin's method of freezing the bud, etc. It all works great.
Seven years ago I broke my wrist bones on my left hand, after falling while using crutches the day after I broke my left metatarsal and a bunch of other bones in my foot. The ER said a common injury. I healed, but once in awhile I get swelling on the outer bone at the wrist, and it is very painful. I rubbed the oil into the skin and the next day the swelling and most of the pain was gone. Also works on arthritis in my fingers and thumb on my right hand. And best of all, if I have a wry neck in the morning (painful spasms), I rub the oil in and the pain disappears. It isn't permanent relief, but almost.
I have to be honest. I wasn't expecting this result. I made the oil because my sister wanted some. Several times I used the oil by taking it orally and was disappointed with the results. I was expecting a high and didn't get one. I used the oil as a last resort. I already knew it was good for burns, but I'm amazed that used topically it was so effective.

As I stated above, I have made it a couple of ways. The main difference is that with Grandpa's method you get a golden colored oil. It is made with Everclear or another food grade solvent alcohol. I do not use isopropyl alcohol because it is poison. I have also allowed the buds to steep in the alcohol in the freezer for several hours and then filter it. But it makes a green oil that way, because it gets chlorophyll in it. The Magic Butter method is to put the buds in a carrier oil, which is heated to your chosen temperature and blended for several hours, cooled and filtered. This is a sticky black tar-like substance and it has a strong odor. I prefer the golden method (grandpa's) for edibles. I'm getting ready to make some suppositories with some of the dark green/black oil to see how it works with my IBS. (Too much info? LOL)

That is correct. When I made it last time, I did exactly as they said and it came out golden.

When it says "fresh frozen" I'm assuming that its dried and thrown in the freezer without curing. Is this correct or do you cure, then freeze?

Of course, you have to decarb the oil if you aren't going to smoke it, so the medicine will pass the blood/brain barrier. (Man, that sounded so technical!!!) LOL
You can decarb it in the magic butter machine after you make the oil or you can put it in the oven for the prescribed time period. If you are using it as a topical oil only, you don't need to decarb it. You won't get high (IMHO) by rubbing it in your skin, anyway. But I absolutely love the way it makes my muscles feel. Nothing else even gets close - capacin and wintergreen and all that stuff is not the same. This really removes the pain, the swelling (I wish I had taken photos) and lets your body relax. And then if you smoke some on top, all is good. For sure.

Back
Top Bottom