My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

not confused. Concerned and a small amount perplexed:)

U just can't count that high! fishy, you stud

Being from Arkansas.....I can say that it is great place be FROM. As in a great distance from!:ganjamon:

15 spots a year and 3years of it.... your right I aint gots enough fins for that:)
U just can't count that high! fishy, you stud

Being from Arkansas.....I can say that it is great place be FROM. As in a great distance from!:ganjamon:

:grinjoint::angel:

lol, true dat, a couple pages to read through :) I loved seeing the progress of each grow though and love the LEDs.

Wow... thank you

Oh ...oh...a Halo!? :cheesygrinsmiley:

All right Buckshot! I'm caught up. So glad you are still telling the story...you are good at it too! The Outdoor girls look amazing. :high-five:

OMM

The absolute only reason I am telling this story is... you. I am really glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for having a look and reading. I am in love with outdoor growing already :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great Friedday, Sativaday and Skunkday Buck:byebye::angel:

Wow... thank you

Oh ...oh...a Halo!? :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM

The absolute only reason I am telling this story is... you. I am really glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for having a look and reading. I am in love with outdoor growing already :cheesygrinsmiley:

You know it Buckshot. Nothing is like really being outside. Where you live is so beautiful already!:bravo:

I feel proud that I talked you into story telling. Good for the soul.

I did a lot of work inside last night. I cut the haze and hung, fully watered and fed veg and bloom rooms, moved budding ladies around to fill the space the haze left, trimmed and bagged the haze. I was surprised that although oppressive and wearing the trimming did not "hurt" me last night. I am not sure what that means but it was cool not to suffer from trimming. Got more soil for the babies and more Pro-Tekt for all.

I will make an outdoor post soon, all the ladies are digging in and loving the sun :peace:

Have a great Friedday, Sativaday and Skunkday Buck:byebye::angel:

Thank you Fish Cake! Today is blue moon... a pick of what I am smoke'in below :cheesygrinsmiley:. Some days I wish for the day when I got "fried" :cheesygrinsmiley:

You know it Buckshot. Nothing is like really being outside. Where you live is so beautiful already!:bravo:

I feel proud that I talked you into story telling. Good for the soul.

Thank You OMM...

The wild shit has not even started, stay tuned...

Fish... this is for the first half of Friedday :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_2684_blue_moon.jpg

Well lots of work and when I chop I always think of this

A fine Sativaday to you Buck:)

One from yesterday

DSC_2685_spider.jpg

Back
Top Bottom