My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Is the plant in a 5 gallon then put into the ground or straight up in the earth ?

grown in a 5 gallon... removed and transplanted into a prepared hole.

if its in the ground its going to be a monster, that stem is nice and thick (more than my plants anyway.)
i cant wait to go in the ground for the first time definetly not this time around though i want a tomato cage and some things from the store to get the hole ready if im going to do it.

The stalk is "wooden" as well as some of the branches but I will still get a cage

looks like she will make it to me:cheer:
A fine smoke to you Buck aka Ansel :)

not bad that I know off just shows age turning into a tree instead of a weed just curious how old she is ive seen some moms bring some big weight

dont like to speak for anybody but i think he said 4 months vegged and recently moved outside.

and was wondering if a plant can be transplanted at any time like if i wanted to put a mother into the ground ?
will the roots take to the new home ?

Yes she is an old girl... months. The wooden stalk will add strength and resistance to pests and disease

With flo in bud I finally looked up what I have... then found out I don't know what I have and have to ask more questions

the "original flo"

snip --

Flo Cannabis Strain

This #1 rated Cannabis Cup winner of 1996 is the love child of Purple Thai and Afghan Indica, bred by Dutch Passion. The plant is described as having pear-shaped buds with purple calyxes.Flo has a potential to be harvested multiple times, creating a "flo" of buds. The high is characterized as light and energetic, allowing for clarity of thought throughout. THC has been measured up to 14% with a CBD of 0.26%.

end snip --

DJ Short's flo

snip --

Strain Name: DJ Short’s Flo

Genetics: Highland Thai x Purple Thai (Chocolate Thai x Oaxacan Gold) x Afghani Skunk (2nd generation)

Source: OM of Medicine –

Grade: A

Type: Sativa dominant hybrid

Looks: Like kief coated purps, grape ape crossed with trainwreck

Smell: Like a DJ Short strain and menthol; if you don’t know the DJ Short signature menthol, check the Blueberry as it’s a lot easier to find than Flo

Taste: Strong purps and menthol inhale with a mostly methol exhale; clean taste thick expansive smoke

Effects: 50/50 strong indica body buzz with mental acuity of sativas; potential for damage by rookies

Potency: Strong, lasted 2 hours via a couple bong rips

Good Strain For: Insomnia, stress, anxiety, chronic pain, arthritis, migraines, general muskoskeletal issues

end snip --

Either way I am getting pretty excited about this plant. I hope it turns purple :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

Hey Buck Good Weed to you. I missed out on alot but that old lady a few pages back is looking healthy enough to continue on :thumb:

... and to you. After her blast of Blue Planet Nutrients she has greened up nicely!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a Great Weedend Buck!:circle-of-love:

A few images for your enjoyment

Haze

DSC_2492_haze.jpg

DSC_2493_haze.jpg

Blue Dream

DSC_2485_blue_dream.jpg

DSC_2483_blue_dream.jpg

And for her first photo... Flo

DSC_2490_flo.jpg

:peace:

thank you!:)