My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

I just planted a blue dream and a haze outside :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope your Flo turns out well Buckshot, great to see someone such as yourself get your hands on this strain. It is the best herb I've ever grown, with a permanent spot in my garden. She has the tendency to purple out no matter the temps. If its the real deal I have no doubt yours will be very pretty once the 8th and 9th week roll around. Take it easy.

Good morning and good weed to you Buck hope you have a great weekend :peace::thumb::goodjob:

And to you H., thanks for stopping in

I hope your Flo turns out well Buckshot, great to see someone such as yourself get your hands on this strain. It is the best herb I've ever grown, with a permanent spot in my garden. She has the tendency to purple out no matter the temps. If its the real deal I have no doubt yours will be very pretty once the 8th and 9th week roll around. Take it easy.

DD glad to see you here...I hope I can "bring the action" :cheesygrinsmiley:

I might have the real deal... so far it looks like it :cheesygrinsmiley:. I was given 4 "rescue" clones that were from a reliable source... but you never know. Thank you for stopping in

Nice plants !

Thank you... and when I think of it :hug: for the plants

:)

Oh wow your plants are beautiful - Flo looks simply incredible (what breeder?) - amazing photography. +reps ;)

Thank you. Not sure what flo... I only thought there was one until I started to look into it. It will be a while before I can verify.

Gonna chuck stuff on the barby today ... double :cheesygrinsmiley:

:):)

One more went out... a 3.5 footer :cheesygrinsmiley: I don't know what she is as this one had no tag but she had the thickest stalk so out she went!! I am in debate as to what the 5th and final plant will be... I have a baby flo :cheesygrinsmiley:

some pics for fun

Haze

DSC_2515_haze.jpg

flo

DSC_2508_flo.jpg

the rest are blue dream

DSC_2514_blue_dream.jpg

DSC_2516_blue_dream.jpg

DSC_2517_blue_dream.jpg

:peace:

wow buck your my hero:circle-of-love:
good weed to you sir!:)

The outdoor girls are getting beat to shit today.

In fairness to BPN I have to warn you folks my conditions do not warrant the use of the full range of products. I suggest the use of all products in whatever feeding routine you choose in hydro for sure but for me, well here you go...

I am using the BPN two part system and feeding as suggested with those two products.

My soil is primarily happy frog just around the plants roots, just beyond that is a host of micronutrients provided by composted cow manure and a waste compost with food waste, lobster bodies, seaweed, shellfish in it.

I also already have a vitamin supplement (when I run out I plan on sourcing Vita Blue)

I do add a silicon additive as well because of the mold issues here

This covers the grow nutrients I need. I am still trying to decide what I will use in bloom. I am happy with what I use now and I have plenty of it so I will be hard put to get stuff to experiment with but you never know!

I think the 5th plant will be a flo but I only have a baby clone, I may just put a 3' blue moon instead. After this rain I will decide and out it will go.

The S Girl is doing well and starting to look cool, the blue dream and haze were doing OK, not sure they can take this beating rain, the unknown 3.5 footer REEKS :cheesygrinsmiley: it loves the sun.

I am working hard in the garden an will soon have some pics

edit -- I will also be giving compost cow manure tea

good weed Buckaroo:)
oh sure taunt us with your compost of lobster and assorted shellfish bodies. I am sticking my tongue out at you now:blalol::)
I still am not completely sold on BPN, but I wont bad mouth it either:)

good weed Buckaroo:)
oh sure taunt us with your compost of lobster and assorted shellfish bodies. I am sticking my tongue out at you now:blalol::)
I still am not completely sold on BPN, but I wont bad mouth it either:)

What BPN products did you use?

Back
Top Bottom