My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Dismissed continued –

Millington sucked.

After the showdown things became almost normal in the room. The mouth hated me even more but no longer called me names and it stayed like that till I left. I had to do work details prior to starting school. I lucked out and got mess duty. I had a past in food service from pot washer to cook and bus boy to waiter. I was asked by the first class if I had any past food service so I told him I had been a prep cook (an easy job in the kitchen with status above most and none of the pressure of being a line cook, I had been both :cheesygrinsmiley:) so he put me in charge of the salad bars, cool. I had a couple of co-workers and together we had as good a time as we could while busting ass. We had a good job with none of the serious shit cleanup work. One of my co-workers was small and more “citified” northern type and the other was a big proud red neck from the deep south. I found out both smoked :cheesygrinsmiley: North had a bong! He and south had been smoking at lunch and invited me along. The weed situation sucked. I think we were all smoking hemp :cheesygrinsmiley: I don't recall one decent bag of weed the entire time I was there. I remember being broke all the time, the three of us even sold our blood for $15.00 each just to get some shit weed :cheesygrinsmiley: Then school started.
I wanted to do well. I found a lot of what they taught came easy to me and I was doing well. I was still partying with my mess hall friends. We went out a few times in Memphis to party and one day I asked my “cool” roommate if he wanted to join us. He agreed and out we went to a “neutral” club. The ladies were interested in my roommate like he was from another planet (for you folks just starting to read he is black) they were all over him and the local boys were not happy. We ended up leaving early but no trouble. “Cool” decided to teach me a lesson. He asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I of course said yes! He told me to go to the liquor store and get the biggest bottle of Brass Monkey I could find. I asked him what it was and what it tasted like and he replied “Your not gonna drink it fool! It is for the ladies!” I got a giant bottle and out we went. When I entered the club the music actually stopped like you see on TV. Cool raised his hand in a “it's cool” gesture and we were “allowed” to enter. He had some friends already there and they had a big table.. no ladies, yet. The ladies were much more aggressive than I had ever been used to... they wanted to find out about this unusual folk who had entered their domain. A whole group of ladies came right over and started grilling me “where you from?” “what are you doing here?” and so on. Before you know it all the guys at my table had a lady taking to him and I had about 5 :cheesygrinsmiley: This pissed off the locals. I am not sure how the word came to Cool but he told me we were asked to leave!.
The cool thing was we got to experience each others environment.
School wore on. I did well.. So well I was third in the class but the top Navy guy. There were two Marines that were first and second (there would have been three but the poor bastard dropped a fake missile warhead during loading and washed out.) At the last day of school we were brought in and sat down in front of a giant board of orders. All kinds of duty... I had no fucking idea what I was looking at. We were given our rank in the class and told we would be able to pick orders based on that rank. I realized I was number one and I was getting dizzy trying to figure out all these orders, holy shit. Then they ordered a smoke break, that smoke changed my life...

to be continued

Before I continue I have to tell you folks it was and is OMM who inspires me to write, seek out his blog and read his story, it is incredible!

Blogs

Dismissed continued –

I was totally fucked, I knew there would be no touchy feely explanation of orders, it would be you are called on and pick. Fuck.

I lit a smoke and tried to relax, then I saw him eyeballing me. I did not know or party with anyone in class so I did not know this guy. He was practically staring me down. I, being me, said “What the fuck are you staring at?” he replied “You.” after a pause he said “You are one lucky son of a bitch, there are only two P3 orders and you will for sure get one cause you are picking first.” I replied “What the fuck is a P3?” His face went about white when he realized I had no idea what gold P3 orders were and that he fucked himself out of chance to get one... “Cats out now” he said “P3 orders are the best in the Navy, you never go on a ship and you get awesome deployments” … I lucked out again. He further explained there were a set of orders for Florida and a set for Brunswick Maine. I debated taking orders close to home but I already knew I hated Florida (sorry Floridians but this northern boy likes 4 seasons) it was hot and humid and not my style. When we went back in I picked the orders to Maine and was happy the fellow who had wanted the other set so badly got them!! I did not even notice the orders read “aircrew” ordnance until I was called up the office. There was a big stink... I had come in on a waiver for marijuana and my orders required top secret clearance, they did not give top secret clearance to folks on marijuana waivers. I sat while pow-wows were conducted on my behalf. It got pretty animated and there were muffled raised voices. I think if I were not top in my class I would have been booted to a cabin boy!!! After a long time I was called in to speak for myself. I told them I had decided to work hard and get ahead in the Navy and I would appreciate the opportunity to show them.

Dismissed...

to be continued

good story and good weed Buck:circle-of-love:

Dismissed continued —

Let's get out of Millington.

They made me wait until I was sure I was headed for a ship. Then just as I had lost hope I was called back to the office. A double super duper waiver was in order. I had to give my left nut, throw salt over my shoulder and promised to be a good boy. No problem... scribble

OK, that was over, whew! Next stop the Chiefs office. He told me I was one lucky son of a bitch. He told me I better watch my ass in Aircrew school because they would know all about this. I said "Thank you Sir" he replied "Good luck in Jacksonville" Dismissed.

What did he just say? Yeah laugh your asses off Floridians, aircrew school was in Jacksonville Florida :cheesygrinsmiley:

I didn't care I was the hell out of Millington headed for "The best duty in the Navy".

To be continued --

OK I am bored too after Millington... Dang

Here you go

blue dream

DSC_2529_bd.jpg

DSC_2536_bd.jpg

haze

DSC_2528_hz.jpg

DSC_2527_hz.jpg

flo

DSC_2533_flo.jpg

:peace:

Great story and super pics!
I was never much for Florida either:)
Hope you have a Great Weedend Buck:circle-of-love:

Thanks Fish and have a great weekend too... good weed on ya!

I hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in!

OK I now have all 5 outdoor ladies in

S Girl (Hash Bud Plant)
Blue Dream
Haze
Unknown (one of my ladies just lost tag)

and.... :tommy:

Haze x SI :yahoo:

I hope this plant is labeled correctly. If this plant is indeed the Haze x SI plant it will be amazing. This is the only plant to actually affect me in a pleasant way in a long time.

I went out and picked up some mint plants to put near my girls, I got a

chocolate
pineapple
mojito
and peppermint

:cheesygrinsmiley:

They will be put near these ladies ...

smallest to :cheesygrinsmiley:

haze x SI (a male from hash bud plant x commercial indica)

DSC_2540_hz_si.jpg

haze

DSC_2541_haze.jpg

blue dream

DSC_2538_bluedream.jpg

S Girl (hash bud plant)

DSC_2537_sgirl.jpg

Unknown

DSC_2542_unknown.jpg

bumped to current page

I went out and picked up some mint plants to put near my girls, I got a

chocolate
pineapple
mojito
and peppermint

:cheesygrinsmiley:

They will be put near these ladies ...

smallest to :cheesygrinsmiley:

haze x SI (a male from hash bud plant x commercial indica)

DSC_2540_hz_si.jpg

haze

DSC_2541_haze.jpg

blue dream

DSC_2538_bluedream.jpg

S Girl (hash bud plant)

DSC_2537_sgirl.jpg

Unknown

DSC_2542_unknown.jpg

Well done buckshot i have always admired your grows.You really have a knack for bringing the viewing audience in to your grow on a personal level.:high-five:I really dig your led panels ,they put off awesome pictures. man that's the stuff of the future. low cost,effecint.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom