My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

thanks for the bump I liked it a second time:)
you know that mint is going to take over the garden:)

Are you going to defol all these lovelies like you have the hash bud? :Namaste:

I will reply to all, just busy...reading in between

I know your a busy guy but, Hey did you see where that turtle was out in the grass and a 747 just missed the game of life on the Oprah channel? sure was newt to see them Blow glass like that.:)

Well done buckshot i have always admired your grows.You really have a knack for bringing the viewing audience in to your grow on a personal level.:high-five:I really dig your led panels ,they put off awesome pictures. man that's the stuff of the future. low cost,effecint.:thumb:

Thank you. The future is now! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:hmmmm:I think i got the bump to .I was just checkin out panels indoor.Huh nice outdoor grow buckshot:high-five:I really like the unknown.Its the unknown that intrigues me.:Namaste:

Thanks again... yes the unknown is going to be a beast. I can't wait to find out what she is.

thanks for the bump I liked it a second time:)
you know that mint is going to take over the garden:)

That is cool :cheesygrinsmiley:

I buried a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut out and planted mint in it, in my flower bed. It took 2 years but it jumped out of the bucket and is running rampant. Love the stuff but you have to beat it back constantly.:cheesygrinsmiley:

or eat it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are you going to defol all these lovelies like you have the hash bud? :Namaste:

NO! S Girl was a Mom that got butchered just before she was chucked out in the cold. I will only defoliate if there are problems.

I know your a busy guy but, Hey did you see where that turtle was out in the grass and a 747 just missed the game of life on the Oprah channel? sure was newt to see them Blow glass like that.:)

:loopy:

All roads lead to :hmmmm:

A fine Skunkday to you Buck and Happy Fathers Day too:circle-of-love:

nice beautiful plants buck as always. I also wanted to say thank you for the hook up last year on the foliage pro by dyna-gro. You dont use it during early flowering do you? I have been giving them two foliar feedings in veg and thats it. Was thinking the first few days of flower might give em something they could benefit from but with the neem I give em I think it's not necessary. I sprayed with neem this year and it was the first ever that PM stayed away so I am sticking with it lol.
Happy Fathers Day buck

nice beautiful plants buck as always. I also wanted to say thank you for the hook up last year on the foliage pro by dyna-gro. You dont use it during early flowering do you? I have been giving them two foliar feedings in veg and thats it. Was thinking the first few days of flower might give em something they could benefit from but with the neem I give em I think it's not necessary. I sprayed with neem this year and it was the first ever that PM stayed away so I am sticking with it lol.
Happy Fathers Day buck

Thank You and you are most welcome... I do not spray them at all in bud. When they are put in the bud room spraying is "ovah" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice looking plants! How long have you been using the LED's and do you have any dead diodes yet?

Thank you. It has been almost two years. I had a problem with one cluster and it was replaced at no charge.

I hope you folks had a good weekend and I hope the fathers out there had a good day.

I got a toilet seat. :cheesygrinsmiley:... really

The ganja widow has been on me for a while to get one so as a "joke" :hmmmm: that is what I got :cheesygrinsmiley:

Outdoor growing is full of new things to freak me out. I have not used any pesticides yet on the outdoor ladies... and don't plant to unless I am forced to. So I went out to look them over yesterday and found a white-ish powder all over my plants, it looked like PM, I freaked for a minute till I realized it was pine pollen!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Garden looks awesome Buck. :goodjob:

Your grows are always a fantastic endorsement for growing with LEDs! I can't recall if you used HPS and then switched. If so, what were your thoughts on their relative merits. I'm trying to decide which lighting route to go in my second flowering room, so I've been watching your results closely. Who can argue with your results?!?! :yummy:

I'm wondering if you felt the HPS might produce a larger total yield, but that LEDs provide an improvement in $$/gram. I've read more than one post claiming that LED buds seemed denser than HPS. Was that your experience as well?

wow had to go the Gramps route did ya!:rofl:
A good weed to you Buck:)

:cheesygrinsmiley:, hope you had a good day

Hey Buck, I just got my new new journal up and running heres the link.
Jon705's Multi Strain HPS LED Hybrid System
hope to see you there bro:)

Cool I will have to check it out

Garden looks awesome Buck. :goodjob:

Your grows are always a fantastic endorsement for growing with LEDs! I can't recall if you used HPS and then switched. If so, what were your thoughts on their relative merits. I'm trying to decide which lighting route to go in my second flowering room, so I've been watching your results closely. Who can argue with your results?!?! :yummy:

I'm wondering if you felt the HPS might produce a larger total yield, but that LEDs provide an improvement in $$/gram. I've read more than one post claiming that LED buds seemed denser than HPS. Was that your experience as well?

I have not used HPS in bud. Talk to Jon705 about the difference. His last grow used both and the HPS made bigger buds, I just don't know the quality difference.

:cheesygrinsmiley:, hope you had a good day

Cool I will have to check it out

I have not used HPS in bud. Talk to Jon705 about the difference. His last grow used both and the HPS made bigger buds, I just don't know the quality difference.
I sure know them there fancy led lights sure do take nice pictures:)

Fed the outdoor girls today. I am going to have to make notes.

I zapped them with a grow dose of BPN 2 part system
also added
dyna-gro pro-tekt
SNS 209
a handful or two of composted cow manure

Back
Top Bottom