My Run at iso Hash!

ilikebike

hey guys so after reading up on it i decided to iso wash 13g of my bud. It is OG Kush smells really good. i grinded it all up with my grinder and threw it in a mason jar. covered the bud with 91% ISO Alcohol and shook it really good, then i ran it threw a strainer and let it sit in a glass baking dish. Im dont really care about potency or taste of the hash i just want alot of it. The water is still evaporating i have it sitting in front of a space heater but i will defiantly have some pics up when its dried out a little more!

ok so its drying out right now, its pretty green but thats what i expected i left it in the alchohol solution for about 5-7 mintues and shook it up most of the time, i know this gets more of the green color out and makes the hash less pure but i dont really mind it, i didnt strain the herb with a very fine strainer so there is still plant fibers in the hash but i like it this way because it is more pliable like hash and less liek oil, easier to store and smoke (For me) ill post pics soon !!!

Havent try this method of hash making yet. Sounds interesting and I've seen some done they look like honey. Looking forward to your pics.

"Im dont really care about potency or taste of the hash i just want alot of it."

Haha, hash is about potency. Some have taste some taste like nothing, stealth smoke even.

well what i was saying is some people will say that you only leave it in the solution for 45 seconds and you dont shake it that much. and use like 120 micron screens to filter it so you only get the smallest bits of keif/thc through and you end up with a golden gooey substance... mine is like brown. but it smells really good. and the hash got me really high. i veiled about 3.5g from 13g of bud. not a bad return but thats what i mean about the potency. obviously if it was really good hash i probably wouldn't have only got like 1-2 grams, not even. ill have pics up soon as my fucking camera stops being gay and works/ thanks later

ok so my camera is fucked up i can barley get it to work so i could only take one picture as of right now. i probably yeiled a little more than 3.5g because there is still a little oil on the glass pan i used. well heres the pic its kinda blurry but you can tell what it is!
20111229124220.jpg

wow im pretty high off a couple hits!. the hash is pretty harsh, its hard to take a hit and not cough, but it smolders like hash should (so you dont have to keep lighting the bowl) it doesn't leave much ash and it smells really really good. overall im pretty impressed on how much i got back, i plan on using this method to make hash with my trim when i finish my plants. When i wash it next time i will only keep it in the alcohol solution for say 1 minute and use a strainer and 2 coffee filters to filter the thc out and get some gooey golden goodness!

so i let a few people try out the hash today, every one said they liked it got super ripped, i barley have to smoke any weed when i just throw a small ball of hash on the bowl , thinking about buying a 150$ bong online it is a stemless bong with a diffuser and icepinch, also going to buy a 30$ oil dome for doing hash dabs, wahoo!

twelve thanks for the input! i was very happy with the final product, next time we iso wash our PPP trim/popcorn buds i am going filter the iso solution like 3 times so i just get really pure gold gooey goodness. i just like this method because it is so easy and doesn't require fucking around with butane.

im really excited about doing some sick dabs, ive watched videos online and it just looks so neat

Back
Top Bottom