My Second Grow 1200w Power Plant

Re: My second grow 1200w Power plant.

Hello every one i have some very sad news about this grow. Basically i found out my girlfriend who i was living with cheated on me (fucking whore!) so i had to give my plants away and chop a few down it was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do especially after all the hard work money care and attention i put in to them. But hopefully i will have a new place to get started up again soon and as usual i will be sharing my grow with every one. it took me along time to even go on this site because it makes me feel sick that im not currently growing as i find it so rewarding!!

Sorry about the girlfriend, f' her she isnt worth getting upset over. Someday karma will get her back. Very glad that you are safe though. Thats the most important part. Looking forward to you setting back up.

Sorry to hear about your girl troubles... Don't trip man you will be back on your feet in no time! Good luck finding a new place bro! Get back at us when your tent's all set up!! :peace:

Lol just noticed that Ive gone through the trouble of listing all my equipment and Ive completely forgot to list what I'm growing in so for every one that doesn't know from my last grow I'm using the dr240 grow tent (2.4m x 1.2m x 2.0m)

I just started "Power Plant" myself. How do you have and how is the yield?:bravo: ?

If I did that to my ladies tub I would be shot on first site!!!!! What a mess that was huh? Did you clog the pipes or have any issues with you plumbing since???? Good luck

Back
Top Bottom