My Second Grow On My Own But My First Journal

Ok we are at 21days in budding on these Aurora and 1 White Russian. I do say there looking really good and the size of the budds already is awsome. Here are some pix. And if some one thing i might need to do something differnt do tell,I'm all ears.
P1000215.JPG

P1000206.JPG

P1000205.JPG

P1000212.JPG

P10002071.JPG

P1000208.JPG

so i have some good pix everythings looking really good. They been under HPS now for 33 day. I know some people start there time linewhen they see bud sites. They say its a 49-57day harvest. Will see. I really dont think they will be ready in that amout of time do to how big they got, they are now 6ft or so and have stop growing taller. Now I know not to let them veg thet long again but like I said I had no choice. But here are some pix of them being under the HPS 12\12.
P10002582.JPG

P10002572.JPG

This is one of the Aurora's
P10002681.JPG

Those are Aurora and White Russian.
Here is the White Russian. And damm does it look good.Its a runt,only 12inch tall. I had to put it on a pedastel so it would get good light
P10002592.JPG
P10002621.JPG
P1000260.JPG

Ok guys the last few weeks are here. they r looking good. My wife waas getting greedy and been snipping buds so i think it has retarted there growth. but that dont matter. I have my mircoscope to tell. the tricombs are starting to swell and show very little milkyest to the tricombs that are swelled. and the white russian looks like its going to be done before the auroras will be. just keeping a eye on it to start the flush. which i think i will start that when it 40amber\60milky or if someone else has a differnt idea please share. but i'll post some pix to night.

Sorry camra broke, and due to a magnitic ballest my phone wont take pix. but I got about 28 grams per plant due to a brreaking and someone snipping buds off it. That totle mess with end product. Needless to say I have put a alarm system and new lock plus deadbolt and boarded up all windows now plus a camara with night vision in the budding room plus veg room and outside to the entrance and inside enterance as well.

this complete this journal.

Back
Top Bottom