My Second Grow

lrlangley1981

Hey everyone! I have decided to make a journal on my second grow. My first grow that I did did not turn out so well, they didn't die they just to me did not seem to have any effect. :helpsmilie: Ok about my setup for now it is just my extremely soft , warm and fuzzy blanket (hubs) idea and a 40w yes I said 40w led light. :sorry: Those will be replaced here in the next week or so I am getting a 4'x4' grow tent and a Mars Hydro 1200w light.

OK so what I started out with are
1. AK 48
2. White Widow x Big Bud
3. Grapefruite
4. Critical Sense Star
5. THC Bomb
6. NYCD

IMAG088211.jpg

IMAG08929.jpg

*Note* THC BOMB did not sprout , I kept it in a warm soil pellet in the sun and nothing. so I scrapped it and will try again later with that one.

So starting out I noticed right off some of the leaf would turn yellow at the tips and then I started noticing the leaves changing in color in some areas.

IMAG088910.jpg

I used a cal-mag mix when watering and it has cleared up since.

Now that the plants are a month old I have started using Nectar of the Gods and have mixed the early stage of veg mix. I use a little bit when watering ( I only water when dirt is completely dry). I noticed when I first used it the plants got bushy and not at a month old in veg they have big leaves on them and look really nice.

IMAG090411.jpg

IMAG090313.jpg
:woohoo:
*Note* I know they are not very big or extremely bushy like they should be for a months grow and I know its the light. Bug if you would have seen my first grow then you would understand why I am happy.

more photos to come.

LOL .. I hope I don't shock the plants when I put them under the 1200w .. I just want my stuff to be bad ass... I learn something new everyday growing.

I think you're doing very well mate and will have no worries however if you ever need a hand give me a yell, I'm subbed any how looking great mate

So this morning I started using Bloom Khaos foliar feed + Demeter's Destiny liquid calcium as a spray. The smell of the plants seem to have increased and they are looking really nice.. I will take a new photo in a couple of days.

:hippy:***UPDATE***:hippy: My tent and Mars Hydro II 1200 will be here in 5 days :allgood: ... I purchased a CO2 bag I have heard this is good for plants so we shall see...

:thanks: everyone for the encouraging words ....

I don't know why I can't add any photos ... anyways I have now added the new mars hydro light, a weather station and a co2 bag. My weather station has a humidity range on it .. what is the best range to keep the humidity and how do you get the Humidity uP :idea:

Ok so was playing around with the photo thing and I noticed my pictures were to large .. SO I finally got one to upload :bravo:. Anyways this is my setup now. all I am lacking is a Can Fan which I have ordered and then ill be fully in business.

new_light9.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom