My Second Grow

bigred1991

Hi everyone I started my second grow. Hope all goes well. Any input and tips will be helpful. Here's my setup.

Strain: 2 fast 2 vast
Breeder: Heavyweight Seeds
Harvest: 60 to 80 days
Yield: High
THC: 18% to 20%
Height: 40 inches
Parents: Fast and Vast and Northern Lights
Grow Space: Closet
Pot Size: 5 Gallon Pot
Soil: Organic Soil,Peat Moss,Perlite 1/3 ratio
Veg Cycle: Use 6 100w actual 23w 7000k 2 100w actual 23w 2700k
Flowering Cycle: ? As many 100w actual 23w 2700k I can fit in grow space

I'm ready to get started seed is germinated and just got put in pot. Time to let the good time roll
IMG_024056.JPG

Lol it worked pretty good first time. I gotta get it how I live.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lol it worked pretty good first time. I gotta get it how I live.

Its how I did on my first run...I think I might've bumped into your first journal, I remember the baking pan..unless u didn't journal it. (In which case I might just be stalking u)

Sent from my KFFOWI using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yep that was me the baking pan man. It works its little tacky but it serves it purpose and saves me money on expensive equipment that I just can't afford. A lot more pics to come

Lol, gimme a min and I'll show you MY clf "reflector". It don't really reflect all that great, but does a pretty good job of blocking the light from shining everywhere else (causing my ol' lady to yell @me!)

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cool I got 3 more baking pan I'm gonna hang also with more lights. I was gonna wrap wall with Mylar but walls was super white

That's what's up. Whatever works buddy. I know a lot of ppl laugh at my setup but it works.

Thanks BlueCheese. I was very excited about my first grow it went very well thanks to the help of some friends on here.

Yes I'm basically using same setup just with better seed and nutrients. My first grow was bag seed off sour disel didn't know what was gonna become of it.

Settle on in my friend. It will be pics nearly everyday of progress. Enjoy!!

Bigred what ended up happening with your first plant? I can't remember exactly what stage it was at when you had to move but seem to remember it was halfway through flowering? Did you smoke it? Duh- stupid question I guess..

Back
Top Bottom