My Seed Bank

vintner

I know how you guys have been ranting the praises of dopeseeds.com. But as of today, I'm going to be ranting the praises of MY seed bank, seed boutique. Let me tell you why.
I chose seed boutique for 2 main reasons. First, they have an order form on their site that you can print off, fill out, and mail in w/your payment. And second, they accept US dollar money orders. This 1) eliminated the use of the WWW, 2) eliminated the use of my creditcard, and 3) eliminated the need for me to go to my bank and request a foreign exchange money order.
The US Postal Service says that it takes 4-7 business days for a standard letter to get to it's destination in the UK. My order form and payment went in the mail late on Sat 3/11/06. Starting late last week untill yesterday I had e-mailed seed boutique 3 times asking if they had received my order, and woundering if I would receive e-mail confermation that my order had been put in the mail. All I ever got back from them was generic e-mails stating that they had received my e-mails to them. I was frankly getting ready to pitch a royal fit w/them thinking that they were ingoring me and my inquiries. But today, a mear 12 days (and only 9 business days)after my money order went in the mail, my seeds were in my mail box!
Another benifit of ordering from seed boutique is that they send you free seeds w/every order. No matter how small! I not only got TWICE the amount of seeds I ordered and payed for, but they also sent me a small pack of seeds of another strain! I've heard of all the stealthy methods folks have gotten their seeds in, and these were no different, but I must say, even though I knew what was in the package, I had to hunt for my seeds!
:adore: :adore: :adore: seed boutique :adore: :adore: :adore:
I bow to thee enternally!!!
Vin

Awesome Urdedpal: You've had good service from them? This was my first time (and hopefully last time in a long time) ordering seeds on line, and I'm just way stoked that they came so fast w/no problems at all. Ask Carp how hyped up I was when I checked the mail today. LOL Have you ever tried lowryders your self?
Vin

Back
Top Bottom