My seeds have germinated

guerrillauk

After sitting in the pot for 2 days I'm seeing signs of life from all of my new plants, however is it best to move them under a light? Or to let them develop abit first? As I can only see about 3mm of curled stem with the seed casing still attached. Shall I move them or not! Thaaaaaanks!

It's a 125w Duel Spectrum Cfl, grown in soil inside a growbox, reply heat regulated by a fan, surrounded with reflective material. However every plant grown in it is only in there for a a few weeks, before I'm shipping them outside :peace:

After sitting in the pot for 2 days I'm seeing signs of life from all of my new plants, however is it best to move them under a light? Or to let them develop abit first? As I can only see about 3mm of curled stem with the seed casing still attached. Shall I move them or not! Thaaaaaanks!

Hi g. Once germinated and planted, I put under a T5. The gentle heat helps the sprouting. A humidity dome helps too, but isn't a must. But I only leave the dome on until the 1st seeds sprout. I've found longer is risky and can foster bad things like damping off.

Attached seed shells happens now and then. It the plant can't rid itself of the shell, it can fail. A couple always need a little help. I try to not touch the radicle when I have to do this "procedure". Watch it and you'll kinda know when it seems to be unable to shed the shell on its own.

:welcome: guerrillauk :high-five: try this :passitleft: Good job w your sprouts! Give them light!

If outside, maybe give them a little shade for a day or 2. They will be fine, I'd let the cover come off naturally (builds strength IMO)

You chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom