My seeds look like this after 5 days of paper towel method

Hashdriveway

Its been 5 days now my seeds have been germinating in the wet paper towel method and the taproots are just barely poking out. They won't grow anymore in the paper towel. I soaked them for 24 hours before using paper towel. Is this normal? Should I just plant them in soil now? Will they be stunted? Never had seeds do this to me before....I'll just be patient for now I guess...

What is room temp and humidity level in room your keeping your seeds in? Also are you over watering ? The towel? It needs air warmth humidity and light

Pics bud?

I paid 100$ for 12 seeds, 6 of them popped, 4 had only cotyledons with no first set of leaves and died shortly after sprouting, the remaining 2 died soon after. I suspect old seed stock.

That was the time before last, this last time I watched fruit fly maggots eat most my seedlings. Yes fruit fly, not fungus gnat, watched the seedling fall over and then slowly disappear as the maggot munched it.

That really blows luweedgi. Ive ordered from true north and dutch seeds both came in .. so far so good . I ordered 10x nyc desiel from dutch and I got x30 so far out of 4, 1 sporouted.

Back
Top Bottom