My setup for Auto White Widow: please any suggestions

Daveychaos

420 Member
Just got my seeds today from crop King and I am beginning germination process.

MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Kit Complete 2.3x2.3ft TS1000W LED Grow Light..​

However I upgraded the light to a ts2000. I plan on using FoxFarm soil and nutrients. Any suggestions?
20210904_113601.jpg

20210904_113521.jpg

20210904_113528.jpg

20210904_111640.jpg

Looks great! I use fox farms nutrients but I grow in coco. I think with soil, you'll want to wait a while before introducing nutrients. Maybe some other soil growers will chime in on how long to wait :) What are you going to use for temp control?

Great turn key set up there!
Just a little reminder that autos are notoriously light feeders and you've got some pretty rich soil and additives. Keep a close eye on them for any signs of leaf burn or stress.
I don't know the exact mix of the ocean forest but would probably mix it 50/50 with coco if I was about to grow autos in it and then add bottle nutes when needed down the road. They may not need the bottles at all

Looks great! I use fox farms nutrients but I grow in coco. I think with soil, you'll want to wait a while before introducing nutrients. Maybe some other soil growers will chime in on how long to wait :) What are you going to use for temp control?
I have temperature gauges and the heat is controllable through this particular light

Just a little reminder that autos are notoriously light feeders and you've got some pretty rich soil and additives. Keep a close eye on them for any signs of leaf burn or stress.
I don't know the exact mix of the ocean forest but would probably mix it 50/50 with coco if I was about to grow autos in it and then add bottle nutes when needed down the road. They may not need the bottles at all
what coco do you use?

I was thinking about adding 2x of these in opposite corners of the top

HIGROW 36W All Deep Red 660nm LED Grow Light Bulb

1664565973611.png

overkill or worth it?

what coco do you use?
I Usually buy mother earth or cocotek whichever is on sale at my local shop LOL. Once I tried some from Walmart and it was a giant mistake and the plants were not happy

Thank you, Yeah even fox farm said no need to add their boosters until at least 2.5-3weeks because the soil is already G2G

I was thinking about adding 2x of these in opposite corners of the top

HIGROW 36W All Deep Red 660nm LED Grow Light Bulb

1664565920920.png

overkill or worth it?
I'd give the light you have a shot. If they need more light you will see signs of stretching on the edges of the grow

I'd give the light you have a shot. If they need more light you will see signs of stretching on the edges of the grow
aye I watched a couple grows inside this sized tent and everyone said upgraded the Ts1000 to 2000 resulted in crazy healthy plants with wonderful yields.

just ordered some

MOTHER EARTH Coco Bale 5 kg, 100% Coconut Coir Fibers​

going to do a 75/25 mix with the fibers!

i should also mention though im using a mars tent I replaced its ts1000 with a cutting edge

VIPARSPECTRA Latest XS2000 LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Diodes & MeanWell Driver, 4x2 ft Coverage Dimmable Full Spectrum Grow Light for Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom Hydroponic Growing Lamps​

samsung spectrum diode tech

Back
Top Bottom