My setup

Legalize09

it is very cheap but im on a real tight budget and i seriously underestimated the whole growing thing in the first place. I know its ghetto but let me know what u think and tell me if you have any ideas about enclosing it and how to do so in the very absolutely cheapest way possible...im talking cheapppp
setup16.jpg

its a 400w Metal Halide...i thought it should be around 18-22 inches from the top of the plants?? also i was thinkin about enclosing it with poster board to close it in. what do you think?

good cuz money is runnin low....what do you think about ionic air purifiers?? i saw an ionic breeze for like 35 bux and seems easier than the whole carbon filter thing with the ducts...im getting a small fan but would the ionic air purifier actually clear smell? or atleast help somewhat?

if you wanna go cheap then you can make your own carbon filter buy a 2 lil fans from walmart, i agree a lil bit more reflection other than that i can tell from far away that the plants look pretty good

Two lil fans and what else??

if you wanna go cheap then you can make your own carbon filter buy a 2 lil fans from walmart, i agree a lil bit more reflection other than that i can tell from far away that the plants look pretty good

hehe stoner! i thought u were telling us how to make our own carbon filter! i was waiting and then u took a rip and drifted off

Back
Top Bottom