My situation. for the bored.

BtodaLew

sooo i dont really know why i titled this what i did but whatever. i haven't smoked all day. sad. i also am broke and have a very small amount left. sad. also, i have never smoked any really really potent weed. sad. ive gotten really really high, but i dont get high like i used to and need a stronger buzz. guess i should save up my money for some dank? or are all the highs the same; "weed is weed?" oh and another question. how do you guys store your weed? i store mine in a glass jar in a dresser wrapped in a beanie. does weed actually crystallize or whatever when u store it properly? ive noticed it makes it smell pretty darn good. oh, and ANOTHER.. any other tokers on here who don't have many toking friends, or if they do, they're far away and only worth the drive for pick-up or smokeout? i think i have pretty good etiquette when it comes to all that. when a friend asks if i have any, ill share my last joint with them. i throw in and smoke w/ my middleman. i come by and smoke some dank with them if i ever get any. nobody ever returns the favor though! oh well. damn sorry this is so long but id like your thoughts on these things, if you would share. (i guess i have a really limited social life?) lol.

BTO you got to get some seeds and grow your own,then you can have good pot and a great hobby takes a lot of time and caring to grow the dank,it would brighten your spirits plus you can talk to people who will help you along the way.:surf:
kush-I just learned how to grow on here and never buy again and its really good,what you should do
HPIM1728_640x480_.jpg

grow what? my social life? lol. i know. i need to grow both. i would but i live with my parents and there's no room to grow anything... plus i royally suck at anything having to do with growing plants. i mean, i guess i could, but itd take a lot of money (for seeds, soil, etc) and risking (i live like right beside the highway) to grow. maybe ill try though.

I'd say you just need to switch strains (supplier) for a while. Different strains of weed tend to give people a different high. If you want to knock your socks off go for hash. You can make your own hash oil relatively easy for under ten bucks. Google 'butane honey oil'. You can get away with leaf no problem.

Long ago I used to have regular smoking buddies, some were generous and shared when they could, others were selfish and scabby. I preferred one on one sessions with people who think like me where everything's fair and equal. Remember while those people who don't return the favour might stooge you in the sharing department, they just might make out to be entertaining smoking buddies. I'd shout a bud if it gets me a few laughs.

Another thought is that if you're friends always seem to be asking you if you have any but never reciprocating perhaps you're giving off the doormat vibe - they walk all over you because you're nice. Don't worry, it's not a bad thing to be nice, you just gotta think of yourself from time to time too. Try asking them if they have any when you're out and don't be afraid to keep quiet if you're down to your last J or whatever.

Most people are decent and if it's your last smoke they won't feel right about depriving you when you're on empty. Tell them it's your last, if they persist you can pull out half but keep the rest for yourself and make a point that it's all you have and you're doing them a favour by sharing a bit with them.

On the other hand don't forget the world is full of scumbags and a lot of people will do and say anything just to get a smoke. But that's reality and we must accept it and learn to live as best we can.

I hope that helps.

edit-
Yes growing is definitely the best option. DON'T tell your stoner friends!

You'll learn everything you need to on here about growing, everyone is very helpful and passionate.

And you'd be surprised how cheap it really is especially if you plan on growing outdoors (highly recommended).

Dude, that's weak... we match bowl to bowl out here (unless you're dry, but even then we always return the favor). There's only a select few that I'll toke up with on the regular but we all know the rules.

Next time your friends try to smoke your shit without some kickback tell them "No Leaf, No Chief."

hehe. thanx stonygeoff! yeah i do give off the doormat thing. i think i might have been a little depressed when i made this thread. sorry for the buzzkill lol. but yeah ill try to grow... i just need to get some really good seeds. anyone feel like p.m.'ing me a good site or something? i have some seeds but theyre from the stuff ive been smoking.

Who cares man, get that sh!t in the ground! It really doesn't matter what strain they are, if you treat them well they'll reward you come harvest time.

Plenty of people get away with bagseed. I've done it several times.

In fact I got some ladies in front of me just poking their tiny little heads above ground in preparation for an outdoor guerilla project.

hell yeah. theyre only mids tho. will they come out more potent than the weed they came from were? or can they, anyway? and i guess i need to start germinating them. do i HAVE to use distilled water? my aunt said she used to just chuck seeds into their water drain (outside) and plants would pop up. i live in florida, too... good growing climate i'd say? and i hope nobody discovers the plants. but a lotta ppl come and go around here so they could be anybodys i guess

Ok dude remember that weed is a WEED. It'll grow basically anywhere given the right conditions.

There are so many different methods for germinating and growing, they all yield substantial results. Yes it is possible to grow fat, sticky buds providing you treat them right.

F*ck distilled water, I like to use rain water.

You'd wanna try and locate a spot which is pretty remote or undisturbed by regular human visits. Or if that's too much hassle, plant them anywhere you like but try not to group them. Plant one here and one there, that way if anyone stumbles upon one of your ladies they may not find the rest.

This will get you going young grasshopper. Grab yourself a clean container, cover the bottom with cotton wool, wet it enough with rainwater that it feels soggy to touch and chuck your seeds in. Keep it out of the light for a few days and the healthy ones should split and you're on your way. It may even take up to a week, just be patient.

Dunno about the climate mate, you'd know better than me. Lot's of direct sunlight will be most important.

Check out the link in my signature below, it has everything you need to know. And don't worry, there's lots of friendly experienced growers on here should you run into any troubles at all. Keep posting brother, you da man!

Don't let people get you down too much. I've got my wonderful woman, and one friend I'd call a true friend. That's all I need. I know enough other people, but I keep them all at a distance to some degree. It's what a lot of people do. It's a wide weird world out there and everyone wears a mask! Just make sure to decorate yours as you see fit.

As for the sharing, do what makes you happy. It's nice to know that others would do the same, and if you're not happy with your friend's friendliness then maybe it goes beyond the weed. Maybe they aren't worthy in the first place. Ditch people that have a negative effect on you, it's your life and you've got to regulate.

Good vibes, though, and good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom