My skunk plants are lagging behind.Why?

ClosetCase

I have 10 plants in a closet in foxfarm in 2 gal buckets,using big bloom/tiger bloom.Sage and hog plants are great after 7 weeks of 12/12,but the skunks are the same height{20 "}but only have flowers dime size.Any advice?Thanks

i have 9 flowering plants under 400 sodium light is it ok if i water everyday?and is flushing needed please explain wat flushing means.

Just one per pot,each plant has about 20 little flowers,and lots of wide green leaves..

The only thing I can think of is that the Skunk may have more sativa than the others and as a result may be taking a little longer to flower. If you are growing all the plants under the same regimen, I think you will be ok. Just exercise a little patience and see how things go.

i have 9 flowering plants under 400 sodium light is it ok if i water everyday?and is flushing needed please explain wat flushing means.
I think watering daily may be overdoing it. Does your medium dry out between waterings?

Re flushing...
It is advised that you stop using your cannabis flowering fertilizer 2 weeks before harvest time to ensure that all chemicals are out of the plant. If chemicals are in the plant when you harvest, the smoke will be very harsh. To prevent harshness, flush the plants heavily with fresh water 2 weeks prior to harvesting them. Ensure you flush at least 3 times the capacity of your pot. So a 4 gallon pot would be flushed with 16 gallons of fresh water. From that point water your plants with pure water, absolutely NO additives should be given to the plant. This is especially important if you have been using chemical fertilizers

yes i water it every night before shutting light off cause dirt seems dry.i have it in closet 6feet length and 5 feet wide.I have door wide open for ventilation is that ok?also i grew my plant with just soil no nutrients or chemicals and buds are good size do i still need to flush?

I agree with Smokin.Moose. If the plants started flowering at 3 weeks they are probably very Sativa dom. in which case they will take longer to finish flowering. Give them 10-12 weeks before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom