My Soil is really Acidic, What should I do?

yep, as jimmy says, lime is the ticket.. dolomite lime is pretty much the same thing too... except that i believe it is higher in magnesium AND calcium. if you see dolomite lime i would go with that, although they are both effective.
oh and i wouldnt recommend going with hydrated lime just in case you see it and think its good.. it aint nearly as good as lime/dolomite lime

peace

Another great option is this product called excelerite, it will balance ph in humans and soil.

I'm in the process of testing it pretty extensively, I'll keep everyone updated.

in humans too??!! id be keen to hear about your experiments for sure! .. saves me eating so many damned almonds loL

fascinated

Another great option is this product called excelerite, it will balance ph in humans and soil.

I'm in the process of testing it pretty extensively, I'll keep everyone updated.

ah! im looking at some websites on excelerite now... U.S. Rare Earth Minerals, Inc. - Micro-Excelerite looks like a great product! i was a big fan of colloidal minerals for years- colloidal because of the higher bio-availability of the minerals... and found them to be GREAT.. the only reason i stopped taking them back then was simply the cost of the products. i'd be very interested to hear how you go with these products as something to possibly start taking myself.

regards

a lot of people also say eating azomite and diotomacious earth is beneficial too.

I personally dont do it. But I have plenty stockpiled if I get hungry :).

Back
Top Bottom