My son has Autism

nutsplats

I live in Minnesota and my 6 year old boy has Autism. Things have gotten pretty bad now. He has outbursts that last forever, he hits himself in the head a lot and will sometimes go for two days without sleep. We have read so many things about CBD oils and the Charlotte's Web strain and we really want to try it. It's gotten so bad that we are planning a trip to Colorado to find some CBD and try it with him. Does anyone know where the best place is to go in Colorado to find CBD ? Does ANYONE know where to find Charlotte's Web ?

Sorry to hear he does that. I have a daughter with autism caused by the 2nd dose of mmr vacine(I dont vaccinate anymore) and a daughter with downs syndrome. Im sorry wish I could help with info on that strain or the oil from it. Try looking at the sponsors tab on this site there are a lot of seed vendors if you are interested in growing some and there are tutorials here on how to create the oil. Welcome to the forums and I wish you luck.

welcome
so heartbreaking...
i too have no info for you i am very sorry
i at least bump your post so that someone with knowledge may see
i wish you well and hope you quickly and easily find what you seek and get perfectly desired results
take care and good luck

Beware of purchasing oil, I'm afraid I don't know of any reliable sources to provide you with but the links for making and using the oil are in my signature. If you don't want to grow I'd suggest purchasing the bud from a reputable dispensary and making your own oil following the tutorials. Ask any questions you may have in the journals that are linked below. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom