My Strain - High Indica

EhCanadianGuy

Okay, so I have recently started growing. Id like to start off by saying this site is very helpfull in the process. But to get down to it im currently growing professional strains Evas Feminized African Free and Nirvana AK 48. As I progress through plant stages I am going to use my female African Free and a male AK 48 to breed a mixed strain currently unnamed. As i havent grown this strain before I dont know the effects of these plants but both parent plants are extremly high indica so it should be a powerfull strain if grown correctly....Any thoughts

As of right now this strain is growing nice, in an isolated grow space. Aside from this strain i have created, i am growing some other strains, from some seed banks. My current strains are AK 48, African Free, Blue Mystic (automatic), Big Bang (Automatic), and White Skunk.

just popped a ak48 fem and a critcl sensi.have not grown this either would like to se how yours turn out:) but I ordered the 48s (CAUSE THEY LOOKED GOOD) so keep us posted:peace:

Okay, so I have recently started growing. Id like to start off by saying this site is very helpfull in the process. But to get down to it im currently growing professional strains Evas Feminized African Free and Nirvana AK 48. As I progress through plant stages I am going to use my female African Free and a male AK 48 to breed a mixed strain currently unnamed. As i havent grown this strain before I dont know the effects of these plants but both parent plants are extremly high indica so it should be a powerfull strain if grown correctly....Any thoughts

I like your idea to breed. There is a LOT of information here. Check this out for starters

Breeding for Beginners - Create Your Very Own Strain!

Back
Top Bottom