My theories on stuff that may get you higher

Jmaninthemiddle420

Do any of you wonder if there is anything to do to get me higher. Nothing is proven and the only evidence I get is stuff that I read on the internet but here are some things that may get you higher.
COFFEE:coffee has caffeine which is a high of its own in a way and combined with THC i find it improves my high. I always start my with morning stretches, a glass of lemon water than a cup of coffee and a packed bong. If you really wanna spice it up you can put infused MCT oil in your coffee and that will really get you high.
CHOCOLATE: from what I read about chocolate it has some sort of feel good chemical that is similar to THC which is why people supposedly report better trips from infused chocolate compared to gummy’s. My personally fav is unsweetened coffee with a serving of raw cacao powder with reishi mushrooms and a spoonful of infuse MCT oil
Hemp wick: here are the facts, hemp wick burns at a much lower temperature which is why you can taste the terpenes better when used. My personal theory is that if it burns at a lower temp than your not torching all the THC before inhaling it and more is being put into your system. Mind you this is my personal theory and I haven’t read anything about this.
MANGOES: supposedly mangoes contain a terpene called “Mycene”. A terp that reacts well with THC
Working out: again my own personal theory but I would imagine that getting blood moving helps get THC to the brain
MCT OIL: this one is probably the only one proven here. MCT oil has the highest amount of saturated fats than any other oil and contains MCTs which is great for soaking up that good stuff
Soy or sunflower lecithin: mix a small amount in with your MCT oil prior to infusing to improve the amount getting absorbed and how fast it hits you.

I just make strong tinctures which I mix in high CBD bud into to calm it down so I get a bit less high.
And like 1ne eye if I need to get any higher I just take a shroom, you literally can't get higher than that.
Do you make an alcohol based tincture?

Yo, Jman. I am with you on the Coco in the coffee in the morning. I ingest on the daily and eating it in breads and muffins and treats is added calories i do not need. Between outdoor harvest and spring, my bikini body was ruined! Hahahaha.

I studied and found that butter was okay at about 75% saturated fat, but this coco or MCT (medium chain triglycerides) are way better at 95%.

I was concerned about the ingesting of oil on a daily basis (1 tsp - 1 Tbsp). I learned about the lecithin thing. I use non-gmo soy. Though someone has pointed out that hexane is used to strip it from the bean. This...is not something I want to eat. Hahaha.

Anyways, this lecithin is also on over-the-counter medicine recommended by doctors to address high cholesterol. It's a fat emulsifier that breaks down the plaque in our arteries. Win/win, if you ask me.

I have ingested this coco oil on a daily basis for over 5 yrs. My cholesterol is on point and healthy. It has also corrected my precursor symptoms of glaucoma and I do not desire to stop to find out if it is fixed permanently. It also helps with my anxiety, inflammation...insomia...

What’s your ratio(grams of weed:eek:z of liquid
1 oz bud broken up and decarbed and 650 ml of 200 proof alcohol.
I soak it in freezer for about an hour and then filter through a Buchner Filter and run that through an Extractcraft Source Turbo until desired consistency.

1 oz bud broken up and decarbed and 650 ml of 200 proof alcohol.
I soak it in freezer for about an hour and then filter through a Buchner Filter and run that through an Extractcraft Source Turbo until desired consistency.
I’ve for alcohol tincture you want to soak it for like a week or two

Eat Mangos about 45 minutes prior. Something about the terpenes in the mangos theoretically intensifies the thc effect.

What’s your ratio(grams of weed:eek:z of liquid
With the price of Alcool here where i live ,almost 100 $ for 40 oz I only use about 250 ml of alcohol per ounce of weed , it makes about 200 - 210 ml of strong tincture . I dont evaporate it off , i like it more on the watery side so its easier to apply to an assortment of food and drinks , 2 drops in the yogurt maybe the spaghetti sauce , in any drink , it works like a charm .

With the price of Alcool here where i live ,almost 100 $ for 40 oz I only use about 250 ml of alcohol per ounce of weed , it makes about 200 - 210 ml of strong tincture . I dont evaporate it off , i like it more on the watery side so its easier to apply to an assortment of food and drinks , 2 drops in the yogurt maybe the spaghetti sauce , in any drink , it works like a charm .
I take mine down from 650ml to about 12ml of strong tincture.
And I get at least 95% of my alcohol back.
I only lose maybe a tablespoon or two

Thats actually for making something like Green Dragon, basically a cannabis Vodka.
I can actually get 75% of the oil from the bud just washing it for 5 minutes with 200 proof alcohol
I use 195 proof , the longer the soak the better , agree you can do a fast soak and get 75% but i have been making it for ages and if you want to get full potential out of your weed the longer the better . I always have a jar or two put away soaking , the difference between soaking for a day and a month is huge

For my tincture I take the big bottle of everclear and dump it into a big mason jar. I start cramming decarbed (240f for 1-2 hours) trim in there as soon as we start getting close to harvest (prolly not the tastiest but I figure if it's got trichomes it's got some cannabinoids: waste not want not, right?). I just keep adding until I can't get any more trim in...I then strain that batch after it sits for a week or two. I then put the liquid back in the jar and keep adding trim. Max times I've reused the same solvent is 3.

I put this tincture in a rice maker outside and let it cook off the alcohol (I'm really just making RSO). When it's getting close to done I add water, stirring really well. I let it cook off in the rice maker (far far away from buildings because fumes go boom) until I'm satisfied the alcohol is gone. I cool the mess down and the water separates out. I then store this disgusting blob in the fridge and add it to my candies/gummies.

My cocobutter stuff is just low and slow on the stove for a day or two until I get a pretty green color.

I've noticed the high is different for me between tincture and fat-based product. I personally prefer the more active high I get from tincture.

Edit: I know it's stupidly wasteful to use the rice cooker method and I have a notion to cobble together a good old fashion still per Foxfire just so I can reuse Everclear (does anyone actually drink that shit?)

I use 195 proof , the longer the soak the better , agree you can do a fast soak and get 75% but i have been making it for ages and if you want to get full potential out of your weed the longer the better . I always have a jar or two put away soaking , the difference between soaking for a day and a month is huge
I soak first wash for about 45 minutes and second wash for the length of time it takes to make the first 350ml into tincture which is about 2 hours.
After second wash there's nothing left in the bud.
Whole process takes about 5 hours or so and the 11 to 14 ml of tincture last my wife and I almost exactly a month.

Back
Top Bottom