My ultimate grow room

well, I suppose it is mixed right now as they alternate every-other-one the way I have them now. Always had good results with it like that, but I have also had it set up with all Sodiums (at a previous location) and done very well too. My plants spend so little time vegging in the main room after cloning and potting/hardening in the mother room that it always seemed to make more sense to use all Sodiums in the main room... I use 8-lamp T-5 flourescents for mothering and hardening.

hey Kick miss ya buddy want to see this room up and ... KICKIN!

I had a question for the OP, but he no longer posts here.

Back on page 2, post #28, he says he has no neighbors for miles. If that is the case, why grow inside? Natural sunlight beats the HELL out of anything we can grow with any amount of light bulbs! And it is FREE!

It could be that he lives in an area where it's not legal to grow, but all I know is if I had the opportunity, I'd have at least a few plants scattered around outdoors to grow big!

i can answer that for u. where kick lives its Cold..... the outdoor grow season is relatively short. he also caregivers for patients and its easyer to control the environment and have a steady supply of meds for your patients this way.
sure would love to get him back here.....

Back
Top Bottom