My very 1st Grow- Northern Lights

well i guess it depends where you order them from but if you ordered them through any sponsors of the site, they all have the same rules they are sold as souvenirs and not to be germinated.

This is straight off of Nirvana Seeds Website

1. Are your seeds viable / Do your seeds grow?

Yes; when treated properly, these seeds will germinate and grow. All our seeds come directly from the Nirvana seed bank breeders and they are of the highest possible quality. Please note that all seeds are sold as souvenirs. We do not condone or encourage any illegal use of our products, nor can we be held responsible for any such usage.

I don't think it's a bad pack, Princess.

Every once in a while you get a weak seed. If you have a problem with the rest, I would complain. Even though the seeds are only sold for "collecting" (they have to say that for legal reasons), any reputable seed manufacturer will replace your order if you get a bad shipment.

If they didn't, word would get around that they sell inferior seeds and they don't want that. I'm pretty sure I remember reading (can't remember where, though) about one grower who did just that, and the manufacturer replaced his order, no questions asked.

Seeds are funny. I posted this quite a while ago on my journal and it's a true story, no lie!

The G13 crop I'm growing now consists of four plants. I got a five pack of feminized seeds, just like you. I planted them all.

Only two germinated right away. I had to dig into the soil to uncover the other two that were having trouble breaking the surface. One was really puny. It took forever to germinate and when it did, it only had only had one tiny leaf. The other leaf didn't develop properly and was just a stub.

So this poor baby had almost no leaf area for photosynthesis. It slowly managed to generate some new growth and started to grow normally. It's the smallest plant in the flowering room and I call her Little Sister.

Although she's a late bloomer and a bit of a runt, she is the nicest plant. She actually matured before all the other plants, even her big sister, which in a moment of inspiration, I decided to call Big Sister. She is a perfectly shaped little bush and I cloned her (along with Big Sister) so that she will live on.

Now, here's the weird part. I said I tried to germinate all five seeds. In the last pot, I tried to uncover the seed so that it could germinate properly. I searched the entire pot, even carefully took out all the soil on a sheet of paper and sifted through it. As I suspected, it had been

Abducted By Aliens !!!

I'm serious. It's been know for years that the reason Extraterrestrials visit Earth is to collect Marijuana seeds. A virulent disease wiped out all their entire Cannabis crop and they are trying to restock their planet. So

ET, Come Back - All Is Forgiven !

.​

IMG_20120227_111259.jpg
IMG_20120227_111254.jpg

oh and im pretty sure shes dead? ^ dunno but i trashed her anyway. new seed is germinating. everyone check out my new journal!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

It's ok you live and learn. Check out my new grow this one will be so much better.

you live you learn. thats right. one of the biggest things i had to learn in my experiences so far is patience. plus, there are hundreds of peeps out there that have had something work for them. but just because it works for them, does not mean that it will work for you.

I think i seen it somewhere in one of the replys to this post. about the basic needs of your babies, and thats water, ph, air and light. The rest being like after market stereos or something like that. well, the way i look at it, is this. all that other stuff may be good for growth, yield etc.... but try not to get wrapped up in all the hype and then find your self feeding your babies this and that and everything under the sun becuase someone else says so. find a good balance based off of deductive conclusions from everyones posts. for example, lets goto the basics.

water = needs to be a certain ph correct? find the ph level and use it. so then the water situation is cured.
air = do you have the proper cfm for the space your using, if not, find out what it needs to be and remedy it.
light = do you have enough light for the space your using? if not, find out what the light needs to be and remedy it.

dont let your self be confused with all the extra math. I am not trying to upset you in anyway. Just trying to help you. I have lost 8 so far with no success. i tried different things, but for the most part was just impatient. I now have my main medicine cabinet ready to roll and am just waiting on my seeds. I have done everything using basic math. no need for algebra at this point. if i follow the basics and then start having issues, i will address them at that point, but there is no need to try and cure something that is not there yet. just my thoughts. good luck and keep everyone posted on how it works out this time around. I will do the same.

Back
Top Bottom