My Very First Grow - Advice Welcome!

Dontrell26

So like I said in the title this is my first grow I have been lurking around this site for about 8 months now and finally grew enuff balls to actually try to grown my own smoke. So Im growing some Bubba Kush and I am getting ready drop more seeds of Sour Turbo Diesel and SUper Cheese Im doing this grow for 2 obvious reasons one I smoke way too much to keep buying it lol POT HEAD NATION! And the other is to make some pot heads happy because I want to learn how to grow some good dank that is rare in my area (DC) to Livin up the scene at least for my buddies and I am on here looking for guidance as I know not much at all but I want to develop a true green thumb have some pictures of what my Bubba Kush plant looks like I have just been feeding it growth technology ionic grow food so far I have only feed it once this past Tuesday and the plant is still in vegg I really don't know how often to feed it but I do know I only water it when it's dry can u good pot farmers help an inspiring weed farmer? And I will upload pics later cuz I guess I can't do it from my phone!

Hi Dontrell26,

To post your photos here in your journal, please push the "My Photos" button on the left hand bottom corner of the text field. This is how you can insert photo here for all to see.

Gallery_Tutorial_My_Photos_Option_1.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

:Namaste:

So this is my bubba Kush plant I have it in organic soil and I need help with a light schedule a feeding schedule and any tips and tricks to make this easier for me would be greatly appreciated!!! And thank you guys for helping me get these dam picks up I'm ashamed I could not figure it out on my own I'm 24 I should know that type of ish lol!!! But u guys take a peek and give me all your feed back

image2764.jpg
image2763.jpg
image2762.jpg

Also the plant is about 3 weeks in and I plan on starting some sour turbo diesel and super cheese in the AM I want this operation to be plentiful!

Welcome to :420:

A little tip...

Get rid of the aluminum foil - it will create hot spots in the foilage because it has a tendency to concentrate light rather than scatter it. At the very least - turn the aluminum foil around so that the less shiny part is showing towards the light / plant.

The best and cheapest solution is flat white paint. Mylar would be my choice - and it is fairly inexpensive as well.

I am certainly not an expert on soil... so I will wait and hope that someone comes along and helps you with a feeding schedule.

:goodluck:

Watch the humidity. BK's are subject to mold. Good ventilation and light pruning for air to move through the core of the plant helps.

Thanks every one the light schedule situation will be solved in the am when the depot store opens in the a m I will get a timer as far as the aluminum foil is there anything super uncostly at say a Home Depot I can get to replace it I have a lil (very little) budget I am giving myself this week and that's about 80 bucks and I was also going to get an exhaust fan to put on my Ben also. Please keep the response comin I am welling and able to do whatever it takes I love the help I feel like I have new family mentors lol thanks people

Never tried it myself... but there are growers on here that go into their local Walmart and purchase something called an emergency blanket in the automotive (IIRC) section. It is basically mylar attached to some backing that you can use to retain heat in an emergency.

It is very cheap and seems to work well.

:goodluck:

Cool thanks I think I know exactly what your talking about I will get later on today as for now I have created a "ghetto vent system" lol it's not pretty but it will do the job until I fix it fully haha

The best and easiest reflective material is Flat white paint. Flat white reflexs 75-85% of the light. Foil is in the 55%range. Even emergancy blankets reflex only 70% but they reflex 90% on the heat. Plus with paint, no creases. :) Heres an interesting link on REFLECTION.

Back
Top Bottom