My Very First Grow - Advice Welcome!

I believe LST means basically to tie down the top branch be d it so that the bottom layers get light and grow right? I hope so as I have already LST'Ed it with zip ties I seem a video on YouTube so I have been in LST MODE FOR exactly one week 2mar! I will upload some pics 2mar I don't want to keep opening and closing the cab lol as I am already WAYY too antcy! But thanks! Stay tuned brother!

Also my plant is about a foot tall so far before I started LST it has a strong stem but I want to know about how much bigger can I expect it to get once I start the final chapter of flowering? I'm shooting for about 4ounces but i don't know if that's realistic since I'm not an expert yet but I would love for it to go my way!

I took a few pics when I noticed that the box was getting a little hot but no worries I got the temp down to 78 now but as I looked today I noticed that I think I see tri combs not sure but they look scwiggly so I'm guessing that's what they are. I'm way to geeked man i can't wait to flower and get some extremely potent bud and hopefully a couple ounces to last me until the next two strains r done! Pics comin next

So here are some picks day 29
image2816.jpg
image2817.jpg
image2818.jpg

I believe LST means basically to tie down the top branch be d it so that the bottom layers get light and grow right?

Sorta...

LST is shorthand for Low Stress Training. There are any number of different methods that you can use - all of which are designed to induce as little stress as possible to the plant. The whole purpose behind training is to increase yield. So you are attempting to increase yield while inducing as little stress as possible.

There are other training techniques which are high stress for plants - such as bonsai.

And certainly one of the easiest training methods is to simply tie the top down below all other shoots and allow them to develop by competing for the top spot.

And finally, yield is very hard to guess. It depends on grower skill... how much and what type of light... how well it is positioned and how good the reflector is... nutrient levels... variety of weed... length of veg... training techniques... defoliation techniques...

Show me a plant near harvest and I can give you a guess... other wise your number is as good as anyone else's, IMO.

Hey you guys check thus out I looked in the box today of my Pineapple Express and it seems to be doing something special!!!! Yaaaay!

so I think it's something happening can someone tell me what?
image2825.jpg

and here is a closer pick of what I saw
image2826.jpg

I'm not sure I got it as a clone from a friend he told me it was about 3weeks when I got it and I have had it for a week now do u think it was older when I got it from home or younger?

Back
Top Bottom