My Very First Grow - Advice Welcome!

the yellowing leaf i am not concerned about just low nitrogen, you can pick this off the plant now if you like. the damage on the other leaves could this be from over spray while watering? have you examined the undersides of the leaves for pests?

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Ok ok ok please help brothers and sisters my plant is doing something funny I have been giving it just water and a little bit bit of growth nutrients 1/4 to a gallon the dirt is pretty dam as I just watered it on Sunday here are some pic pls diagnose my illness
image2966.jpg
image2965.jpg
image2964.jpg

hello d26 enjoyn journel bro an good weeed 2 all my 420 fam.....im a newb an learning along side u ....my 1st grow its outdoors its unpredictable but same concept ---light/water/food/love---learning alot w/ your post....thanks king jc and all d pioneers at 420 mag ....an 2 u d26 propssss....thanks n stoney bud 2 all

Thanks brother I hope to teach you through my mistakes as well as myself lol but thanks for the encouragement! Stay gunned bro

Thanks once again for the help king I fixed the problem by addin to fox farm soil to the top of my soil in the pot and just adding water to let the nitrogen get through and in 48 hours my plant just went back to being extremely GREEN!!! I'm learning a little bit and taking notes man thanks!!!

Here are a couple shots from yesterday I think she looks dam good what do u guys think and how much longer should I keep her on 18/6 just wondering?

image3052.jpg
image3051.jpg
image3050.jpg

And would anyone know where I can get my hands on clones even if I don't have a MM Card?

One other question I want to throw out there so I heard it doesn't matter what kind of bud it is but u can pretty much turn your bud purple based on the light system somehow can anyone tell me more about this or even point me in the right direction?

She does look good sir. You can flip her to 12-12 henever you want. the flip is about getting her to the size you want. She is gonna stretch 2x or 3x her current size when you flip, so it really is totally up to you and what size you want her to finish
As for clones, you can always snip a couple off of her. :)
Looking good sir.

Nice little plant, have you topped her yet? In such a small space you might want her to bush out instead of up. Check out some of the posts in the how to section on topping or FIMing or check out YouTube. Tons of how to grow video's.
Nice start.
:cheer:

One other question I want to throw out there so I heard it doesn't matter what kind of bud it is but u can pretty much turn your bud purple based on the light system somehow can anyone tell me more about this or even point me in the right direction?

This is inaccurate. The colors of purple usually come out during the last phase of budding and are more reactive to cooler night temps. Some people using a bowl of ice during the last two weeks during the dark phase to try to bring them out. :)

Ok cool I think I will wait about 2-3 more weeks the. I will switch her to 12/12 and I got her as a clone is it ok for me to take a clone from her already I have had her for 4 weeks now? And when I got her she was already a month but I would love to clone just not sure if the time is right looking for guidedence.

Nice little plant, have you topped her yet? In such a small space you might want her to bush out instead of up. Check out some of the posts in the how to section on topping or FIMing or check out YouTube. Tons of how to grow video's.
Nice start.
:cheer:

Yes sir I have topped her that's the same as LST RIGHT? If so I did that about 3 weeks ago about a week after I got her does it look like I need to do it again to you?

No LST (low stress training)is bending the plant so it grows where and in the shape you want it to. Kinda like bonsai. Topping is cutting off the the main stem right at the top or newest growth after a node so that the 1 main node turns into two nodes. Don't think I explained it well here but theres tons of info on the site about it. Better yet, go to YouTube and search "topping" tons of videos on how to do it if you want the visual. Both methods are awsome and you can do them together to maximize you harvest.

Ok cool I think I will wait about 2-3 more weeks the. I will switch her to 12/12 and I got her as a clone is it ok for me to take a clone from her already I have had her for 4 weeks now? And when I got her she was already a month but I would love to clone just not sure if the time is right looking for guidedence.
I believe she isready to clone. But Im not an expert in cloning by any stretch. Get some more advice on this one first.

Yes sir I have topped her that's the same as LST RIGHT? If so I did that about 3 weeks ago about a week after I got her does it look like I need to do it again to you?
Topping and Fimming is HST(high stress traing) and Bending them over and exposing more area to light is LST(low stress training). They both are all about making the plant bushier.
Ok cool I will take note and try that but Wat is an accurate example of night temp that I should try and imitate?
Maybe mid 60'sf. Towards the end you can even give em high 50's. Your trying to imitate a cool fall night. :)

Nice grow :thumb: back in post #68 the pict. of the side of the pot with STD..... I'm I the only who's thought of something else for just moment :rofl:

Nice grow :thumb: back in post #68 the pict. of the side of the pot with STD..... I'm I the only who's thought of something else for just moment :rofl:

LOL no u are not the only one i think it adds a bit of curiosity to the strain once its done " i got that STD for you!" c sounds crazy right? lmao!

another great place to find mega helpful info in the completed grow journals & growers forums sub forums... those things contain so much growing gold, I get lost in them for hours at a time

Ok good people I just want to give u guys an update I am havering surgery in the morning I tore my ACL& LCL in my left knee I will be gone from here for a couple of days hopefully not weeks but I will continue this journal as planned so just bare with me as my journal entries may slow down a bit. Thanks for all the support anyways tho see u good people on the other side (100% healthy side) lol

Wishing you a speedy recovery our brother

Back
Top Bottom