My Very First Grow - Advice Welcome!

Ok I think I have spider mites!!!!!! BUT THANK U GUYS FOR YOUR BLESSINGS MY SURGERY WENT EXTREMLEY WELL now I'm just suffering from after pain which is cool as long as I keep smoking my lungs away lol on some Cat piss which seems to help a lot with the pain lol but I need help wit it as my girlfriend has to be my hands!!!!

Glad you came out of surgery well sir. The pain will subside eventually. Especally if we get you smoking some home made meds! ;)
If you have spider mites I suggest Seirra Natural Sprays They area 420 sponsor and every says its the best product out there!

Ok good people I tried to come back way too soon but I am 100% ready now lol so let me get u guys up to speed: so my silly ass girlfriend decided that while I was in the hospital she would take care of my plant I left everything for her prepped so easy a cave man could do it but ohhhhh no she just had to screw it up she over watered it and it died by time I got out of recovery!!!! Smh BUT THE OK SIDE TO IT IS that if u guys remember I started 2 new baby's almost right before surgery they are now 8 weeks old as of tomorrow sour turbo diesel and critical cheese I will upload pics in a sec but I also need to know what I should start doing since it is week 8 I still have them on a 18/6 light schedule. One thing I have noticed was that the critical cheese is starting to show tri- combs and has a strong smell already but the STD plant is much bigger with no tri- combs and no smell as of yet. Just FYI I got both the seeds from attitude seed bank. I have picked u guys brain for good info b4 now I need to do it again!!!!! Thanks you guys!!!

The first one is the critical cheese with a pic of the small tri-combs on the top
image3603.jpg

And these 2 r the STD I WILL PUT UP SOME BETTER PICS LATER
image3605.jpg
image3604.jpg

Well this is my first grow so I am just taking suggestions as to how or even if I should LST it but I have been using grow technology plant food 1/4 grow and 1/4 Pk boost what do u think I should do?

Well this is my first grow so I am just taking suggestions as to how or even if I should LST it but I have been using grow technology plant food 1/4 grow and 1/4 Pk boost what do u think I should do?
I'm new to growing now as well. I grew 15 years ago & LOTS has changed.
I don't know much about your brand of nutes, but forget the bloom for now. Feed 100% grow at full strength (be careful) & tie her down.
There are good threads here on Fim'g. Search it & I'll post a link or 2 for ya.
You want to stop vertical growth for awhile & get some 2ndary growth. LST'g will do all the above, but will add grow time. I don't know how quick you want bud.

Hey thanks that's what I wanted to do I have been watching videos on it and I think I will try it today also I am starting the LST method today and I have a pick of the nuiets on page 2 of this forum so u can c it there and let me know what u think! And thanks once again

:thumb: Looking good. Glad the surgery went well for you. Do you still have mites or did you clean everything down before you started the new plants? Leave it to a woman to kill your plants. lol

I cleaned the box up and and sprayed down the new one with neem oil and have not seen any mites since but I spray very so often just to prevent them still but thanks surgery was a major obsticale for me

New problem good smokers so unfortunately I have nats in the dirt of my plant I google remedies for the problem and it suggested that I spray the plant with poraxide just wanted to know what y'all thought?

I use diatomaceous earth for soil insects as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. diatomaceous earth can also be placed in a squeeze bottle and puffed onto leaves and stems, this works well but is messy. mosquito dunks can also be used for fungus gnats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.google.com mosquito dunks

GOOD MORNING GOOD PEOPLE I have a major update on my Pineapple Express i put it into flower on the 15th of September as I didn't think it would grow in veg any longer so it is in the 13th day of flowering and here are some pics!!!!
image4526.jpg
image4525.jpg

Let me know what u guys think!! They are on a 12/12 light schedule and feeding it flower food but I have some questions how often should I feed and is 12/12 the best schedule for flowering and lastly about how long before they will be done flowering?

what is the name of the fertilizer you are using? you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loupe

Back
Top Bottom