My Very First Grow Experience With Pics

I don't think that plant will produce buds you want with 6500k spectrum.It will flower but not the way you want,you definitely need to change spectrum.You can mix 6500k & 2700k first few weeks while plant stretch.When you see flowers change in 2700k will be more effective.

I'm sorry for misinforming then, I swear I read somewhere that it is possible to flower with both spectrum lights and is not a make or break kinda deal but 2700k is optimal for flowering.
Again, I'm sorry for being lame.

Peace :peace:

i would run both spectrums,be aware that for lights to blend you would need to keep lights at leats 4 " away from canopy
add a couple more lights and and penatration would not be compromised

Hey bros, I'm back, sorry i've been busy lately, whats up everybody.
well, hmmm I'm a little short on money thats why I haven't adjusted my grow box, haven't even bought my flowering fer.
one week in flowering phase and i'm running one warm light cfl's ( 30 watt ).
I'm planning to add another one and also planning to buy fert for flowering.

IMG-20140616-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20140616-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20140616-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20140616-WA0002.jpg

Hi there JadeLotus,
actually 4 days ago I fert ony 1 gram of 20-20-20 mix with 1 gallon of water, how come I over fert !!!!!! :(
Anyways now at the flowering phase, should i buy fert that P higher than N and K?,
I think I'm going with no fert till the harvest phase, would that even work ?
best regards

hoping the burn goes away! maybe u just got real good soil and u dont need to add to much.. might wana try out unsuplhered molasses... iv seen some journals us it in similar situations..

Hi Medo i am shure you have ph problem.Your ph is high so you have yellowing leaf tips,i know that because i had that problem once.Don't panic,plant can still grow and produce great bud.If you can correct ph it will be great but if you don't have ph +/- she will continue with grow but yellowing will be bigger and leaves will start to curl down like claw.Maybe i am wrong but i can see nice green leaf with little yellowing tip so i don't think it's food problem.And yes you need to buy PK fert for flowering,i know that your from europe so you have problem with ferts and other stuff like me.Try to find some ferts that have minimum N and lot of PK if it's possible.:thumb:

Hi guys, thanks for the replys.
first of all, guerillahze you were mistaken, I'm from middle east so I'm pretty sure that I'm in a worst place to grow weed than you :( , but thanks.
Anyways, my PH level is between 6.8 - 7.2 and I think it's reasonable, don't you think?
the thing is my baby growing up with no sigh of budding, I can't figure out why.
I'm gonna post some pic when the dark period finished, 3 houres left fo the light to goes on

I switched to 12/12 14 days ago and still no sign of pistils. although I haven't started fert that P is higher than N and K,

when your plants are in their dark cycle, are they in COMPLETE darkness with no other light source keeping them awake enough so they are not triggering into flower ? just asking ;)

Hi guys,
i changed the light spectrum to 2700k but i have only 1 lamp 30 watt, and bout the darkness, I 'm having a hard time to make it complete darkness. because it's a grow box, the door is not totally locked, i will try to block the gaps tomorrow, it might work then.
thanks guys

hey guys,
those are the recent photo that i take few hours ago. before I post some pic.
because I'm short of money, u all need to know that i haven't used any fert for flowring stage and I only have one cfl's bulb 30 watt,
IMG_45053.JPG
IMG_45071.JPG
IMG_45062.JPG
IMG_45081.JPG
IMG_45113.JPG
IMG_45092.JPG
IMG_45102.JPG

u can see the bottom leaves are crispy and yellowish so I think I'm going to trim them tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom