My Very First Grow Journal: BC Big Bud Grown Indoors In Soil

A long as you caught something! Girls look great ! Maybe that’s what I need to do , I saw the stripe bass running the river and no pole with me . Top water action season!
Caught a couple really nice perch. 10.5”-12.75” ers. My buddy is from the east coast of Canada and he was telling me stories of catching stripe bass. We don’t have them where I live but I’d love to go try for them somewhere sometime.

Looking top notch in there man!
thanks man. Still waiting on that og kush to hit full on flower. Not seeing much out of her yet. Was almost contemplating switching the lights to 12/12 lol

Caught a couple really nice perch. 10.5”-12.75” ers. My buddy is from the east coast of Canada and he was telling me stories of catching stripe bass. We don’t have them where I live but I’d love to go try for them somewhere sometime.

thanks man. Still waiting on that og kush to hit full on flower. Not seeing much out of her yet. Was almost contemplating switching the lights to 12/12 lol
You have them on both coast , but the east coast has the rod and real record 125 lbs . These lakes around me only produce 25-30 pounders

Ya man that’s crazy. Biggest fish I’ve ever caught was maybe 15-20lbs. Either a walleye or a lake trout
That’s what I like , I haven’t seen them that big . They stock these lakes down here during the winter with trout for us old farts to catch . Very tasteful. Hook on a piece of corn and here we go , 2 pounds are the biggest.

That’s what I like , I haven’t seen them that big . They stock these lakes down here during the winter with trout for us old farts to catch . Very tasteful. Hook on a piece of corn and here we go , 2 pounds are the biggest.
That sounds like the rainbow trout we can catch around here. The lake trout are a bit different. We use full herring bait fish for these ones the record out of cold lake was like 52lbs I believe

I haven’t caught anything worth bragging about, but my best friend caught a 47.25” slough shark in coal lake. He sent me a picture of him holding it, I was blown away.
My dad told me stories about a lake he used to go to with my grandfather. They said they use to catch slough sharks that were that size. He said they looked like alligators swimming around by the boat. I seen my buddy catch the one out of Marie lake it’s was about 100cm but that’s not that impressive compared to 47.25” lol. Anyway here’s so photos of a couple of the bud sites on that og kush “auto”. Looking for opinions on whether or not you see any progression from the last view of it. Cause I don’t lol
4C652BDF-0ADE-4FC4-9ED7-4547DD6E4F00.jpeg
6DE49A4C-6E82-4945-9905-F5A5926570A2.jpeg
BA373059-BD5A-4552-8AB0-BED3DB8E61AA.jpeg
BB83D1F5-752C-45F0-96F3-6AA4B6DEE950.jpeg
71EA02C5-28E0-49EC-9263-003AB09157DD.jpeg

What’s everyone’s thoughts on supercropping while in flower. I’ve been reading up about it and seeing mixed reviews
Here’s the super crop thread I use ! @InTheShed

Here’s the super crop thread I use ! @InTheShed
Thanks man. I’ll do some good reading today. My one plant is almost grown in to my light so that’s why I’m asking about this lol

Super cropping, once done properly, is and can be one of the best tools we have, and is absolutely under rated by many!
I’m gonna give it a shot on this big girl. See if I can’t figure it out. Next grow I want to dedicate one plant to a quad line test. I’ve been looking at the results of that and they look insane

Man what a crazy few days. Lots going on with work and just life in general. I know I’m not the only one. The world is getting crazy! I checked my plants last night and one of the lollipurps I have is a male. Which is what I wanted so I could try to make some seeds for myself and friends. I’ve never done it before so I don’t know how it works or what you gotta do to make the seeds stable enough to grow decent plants but I’ll figure it out as I go. Now don’t mind me I’m just gonna expose my balls to all you guys :p
FDC23E30-D324-4B9A-B0A3-69BB70B4D0DE.jpeg
0DB577C0-736D-453E-89F8-C7C62E5AB017.jpeg
543764D5-6A5B-49B1-B491-442B698FF9DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom