My Very First Grow Journal: BC Big Bud Grown Indoors In Soil

Haha man it doesn’t stop. I can’t stop myself from wanting to plant more. And now just to keep the wife happy I planted a bunch of lettuce and flowers and chives and all kinds of other girly things in the smaller tent. She’s hoping that those make the house smell better than my plants but I don’t think they’ll be strong enough to mask the odour of the bomb plants I’m growing :D:p Can’t wait to get some pics up later today
Haha yeah those won’t stand a chance! :laughtwo:

If running tap water you won’t need it . I noticed in my dwc and ro water needed calmag then noticed when I put in 10% or less helped stabilize the ph . 65-70 degrees are great keeps things from growing you don’t want . Have you been to @bluter megacrop thread ? I have it in my signature! You can see a lot of growers use straight Mc and myself use calimagic because of ro water.
I’m gonna check it out. I briefly viewed it a bit before. Now that I’m using the MC I’ll read more in to it.

Man this mega crop is insane. Here’s a photo from the one plant in the dwc from last Thursday
6E271816-7287-4EE5-983B-6DE26248126D.png

and here’s one of the same plant 6 days later...
D4579D64-CEA6-42B8-AEF8-D742A68C40DE.jpeg

i would say she’s loving it lol. I’m very impressed

Not adding any calmag. The ph fluctuates quite a bit. I’m constantly having to ph down to 5.5 ish and let it coast upward. Using tap water
Sorry with the late reply .
I wished I can run tap water. Have you tried upping the nutrients any ?

I just checked the jugs I mix the MC in and I guess I just bumped it up from 5 to 5.5g/g yesterday. I just did a full Rez swap and mixed it 5.5g/g
It’s been about 6 or 7 days since the last res change and I’ve been having to add about a gallon a day to it. But I mixed the new res in a freshly cleaned bucket and switched her over to it.
I can see why your putting a gallon a day . After you top it off do you check the ppm to see if its static or falling. Having to add water it’s falling also . Ph can be static or rise both are great . I don’t remember if I gave you the hydro bible.

I can see why your putting a gallon a day . After you top it off do you check the ppm to see if its static or falling. Having to add water it’s falling also . Ph can be static or rise both are great . I don’t remember if I gave you the hydro bible.
I’ve actually just picked up my TDS meter so I haven’t been checking Pom’s at all. I’m going to start now though but I also don’t fully understand how they work yet and need to do more research. And no you haven’t given me the hydro bible yet lol

This is how I do the Bible.
Tent temp 75.7 humidity 45%
Canopy temp 77.1
Water temp 63.1
Water level down 2-1/4 gallons Falling
TDS 945 ppm was 969 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 was 5.6 Rising

Back
Top Bottom